Guest caffeinejunkie
Any of you have trouble with 3dmark03? I have all the screens I need for a new ODCB entry but that one. It freezes about 10 seconds into the first test (wings of fury). I'm gonna try reinstalling it now. Here's a preview.

Sorry Flower and ocnewbie, but I couldnt let ya beat me by 1 mhz, lol.

untitledkm3.th.jpg

I had alot of trouble with 03 and I tried everything. In the end I just lowered my clock till it passed because I tried everything I knew of lol. Oh and BFGs cpu is my old 3700 :D but my new 3800 is a little too hot for 3ghz right now so a new si-128 and 220cfm 120m delta might solve that.

Laydback-Sweet clock there bud and 3d03 is the most picky of the marks. Usually it takes me a bump in voltage to get it to pass if it is failing out. Here's hoping it gives you fits :) . Just kidding of course but now i will have to give mine some more volt's and see if it will do 3150 but i think my ram and the 5/6 divider are the problem's there.

I'm with FTK. I think I mentioned it about 90 pages back.

Need to up Vcore from 1.42v to 1.46v to get 3D2003 to pass.

Agree, i have too offtly this type of crash during 3D'03.. specially caused by the DDR stability in my case... ( i remeber my TeamGroup BH5, have need a lot of voltage for stabilise them for bench when i want..but they was passing 3D01, 3D05-3D06 and Prime for 8-10hours without problem.

Nice clocking: ,my Opty need really more voltage for do same..

Guest BFG

=[ Unstable at 3020, I might try pumping some more voltage in it, but I am really happy with it at 3010!

=[ Unstable at 3020, I might try pumping some more voltage in it, but I am really happy with it at 3010!

3010 is freaking great man! GJ

I had alot of trouble with 03 and I tried everything. In the end I just lowered my clock till it passed because I tried everything I knew of lol. Oh and BFGs cpu is my old 3700 :D but my new 3800 is a little too hot for 3ghz right now so a new si-128 and 220cfm 120m delta might solve that.

I just purchased a new SI-120 last month.Great temps,at 2.8 which iam running 24/7 my temps are 27c to 29c.

everesttempsws8.th.jpg

coretempqk3.th.jpg

racetrack2ls1.th.jpg

Gotcha!

Nice time for 3Ghz.

26rj7.jpg

Can't bench higher, 1:1 with my TCC5s, 2.5-4-3. I've tried most of the things from loosening ram latencies, changing PCI-E bus freq. as well as voltage change, but superpi refuse to run a 1mil score above 3.05Ghz.