I will try to submit my ocdb ticket with in the week and then submit over here seems i have a stable 3.0 ;) and i did 32m on pi in around 25 min! ;)

@flowerking-Dude I think i ran outta tweaks or im to tired lol, dropped my 1 meg a little bit but not even enough to bother posting yet. Me thinks you might of got more than these uccc will allow me to do. But of course as you can see by all my updates lol im a tweakin addict so i will be comin. Cant wait to see what pimp daddy gets on dice though we might be competing for 3rd and 4th.:) Since i found this thread i have been pushing my computer harder than ever and lovin every minute of it. A very serious thank you for starting the ggg club gave me a reason to play in my bios some more.:cool:

No probs oc, this thread has given me love for clocking long after it had left (and without the need to buy new gear!).

I started this with the idea that if I can get just one person pushing themselves and getting enjoyment out of clocking again then it would be worth it, and from what I've seen it's been a success. The main thing for me is the knowledge we get from pushing these rigs, it will last with us for all our future rigs and that can't be half bad :)

P.S. it's the club members that make this thread, I only maintain the rankings. It's all of you that make this just what it is and I am so rpoud to have been part of this. *gets all teary eyed*

Since this thread opened I have voided the warranties on 2 motherboards, 3 AMD CPU's and 2 Power Supplies, normally it would take 6 months for that to happen but it only took a couple this time around.

Hahaha Pimp Daddy! I should let you guys in on a little secret, I am the warranty voider masterer! Any new cpu gets clocked as soon as it's in, I had whipped the heatsink off my x800gto within minutes of receiving it, there was that set of G-Skill FC tccd that I took the heatspreaders off of before I had even tested them, even my heatsinks get taken apart to see the construction.. I think the only hardware that are safe are hdd's, fans and psu's (I don't play with psu's, being clumsy and playing with psu's isn't a good combination!).

Since this thread opened I have voided the warranties on 2 motherboards, 3 AMD CPU's and 2 Power Supplies, normally it would take 6 months for that to happen but it only took a couple this time around.

that's awesome! keep up the tuning (and pimpin')

The warranty on my processor lasted about 9mins.

Looks like I gotta' lotta' werk ahead of me. If I'm gonna' stay on the list at all.LOL

I've been doin' a clean careful install. Carefully goin' over the tweak list. Then wensday my rad will be here. So just maybe by the following wensday I can show a better post.

@TheFlowerKing I had planned to bump you 1 more time. but that's startin' to look kinda' iffy at best. Nice work! But still in 9 days or so i'll try to improve my standing or rather hold my ground.(Maybe if lucky) LOL But who can say in 9days?....

Clay - looking forward to seeing your efforts, I reckon you'll be giving me another clocking weekend, even if it is just to keep your threat a little further away.. ;)

I think I might have er' runnin' abit better weekend after next. I tried an OS I really like. It's still in "beta"(Next version hehe) So back to my ol' XP sp1. I don't want to hose-up windoors again so my clockin' is curtailed until' everthing is jus' so. (I Hope)

LOL Well we'll anyway hopefully it'll werk abit better.