Oh duh how to do everything is right in newbie's sig. Well i have all the raw results but if you want me to get everything like yours newbie, it will take awhile.

The only thing i don't know how to do, is how you got all the info from your bios into a text like that on the computer :confused:

I cannot not us a64 tweaker beta because i had it on there before and screwed up my computer, and now whenever i redownload it i get the same problem which leaves me no choice but to boot in safe mode and delete it.

here are the rule's

There is a template inside that link that you download and edit with your bios setting's and info. It really is not as complicated as it looks and an easier way to get the screenshots instead of using a camera is to hit printscreen and open up paint and paste the picture in. Then u can save as a jpeg file that are alot smaller. Only need an 8 hr prime run too so that will save u some time but just be sure to follow the rules in that link so your ocdb entry doesn't get deleted.:) Dont need a64 tweaker it is not required.

bigkr33

i take it u have stepping of the 06's?

thats a low voltage for 3ghz stable....esecially for 24 hours..nice chip man, is that voltage only set to like 1.475V in bios???

Well if you go to the top list at the top of this post and look at there OCDB. You wont need to ask that

bigkr33

i take it u have stepping of the 06's?

thats a low voltage for 3ghz stable....esecially for 24 hours..nice chip man, is that voltage only set to like 1.475V in bios???

Yeah its set to 1.475v, but shows as 1.424v in cpu-z.

HeheeHeHeehee... My nf2---Ooops(Bruce Wayne bites his lip!) I mean Harvey's nf2 is still in the race? LOL

I thought i might post this up, although as it is'nt my normal running spec it might not count. But here goes anyway :D

310x10pk1.th.jpg

310x1032megqi4.th.jpg

Guest Retratserif

I guess 1 gb sticks dont go that fast.

kitfit - nice work! Took a minute off your time!

Retratserif - 1Gb sticks can go fast, I've seen 300MHz before, they just don't go that tight.. compared to winbond that is!