OCDB Rules be sure to follow them all

It's how we show stable overclocks to help other people find setting's to help them get a stable system. That's how u get into the 3g club also but be sure to do your entry exactly how it is specified by happy.

p.s. That pic is too big you need to link with a thumbnail, u might want to edit that post before a mod see's it.

Man you guys want everything specific, but i'm so software inclined its not even funny. I don't know how to do tabs or thumbnails. You guys should just come over to my house and i'll show you, lol, j/k.

img1263ep2.th.jpg

img1259bo2.th.jpg

3ghzprimedyk5.th.jpg

I'll add 3dmark 03, 05, 06, everest read & latency, but you'll just have to give me a few ;)

Look's like u used image shack right they have thumbnail link's made for forum's you can copy and past into the add link of your post.(the globe with a paperclip looking thing)

bigKr33 - thats a wicked chip, I'm sure you could push it to 3.1GHz with your cooling. Complete an OCDB (OverClock DataBase) entry as per oc newbie's link and you're in! In the mean time I'll add your Pi times to the racetrack :D

I know thats why i love this chip. I can't find any other computer on the net that can hit 3ghz on a voltage as low as mine, makes me wonder if i can go more with still a decent voltage:cool:

Well we can't all get the results we want, lol. 3ghz is fine with me anyway.

So i need 3dmark results and some everest to make it to the 3ghz club?