Ok folks here's my 32meg effort, not as good as i hoped but it might improve with a bit of tweaking here and there.

32meguk4.th.jpg

Nice run there and can probably get better, i cut out over a minute off my time with os tweak's and my first run was only a couple of second's faster than yours.:)

Looks like my entry will have to wait until next weekend. Everybody I trust to be around me, my rigs and a cooler full of dry ice is tied up tonight so I'll have to make some better plans. Turning out to be alot of work just to shave a few seconds off a S-Pi time.

I still can't wait to see what u pull out so i'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Just don't knock me too far down the list since it is sounding like flower got's my times beat too. :)

Nice work kitfit.

Cliff - I know what you mean, it's definitely not a one man job (unless you're a very good man). I need to get a pot setup for DICE, and even then I think I'll be needing a benching platform and some help from Timmay to get it done. Still, it's something new to do for me.

oc newbie - I have a 23m13s time at home once I pull it off the machine, but I'm still gunning for under 23m..

I really don't think they are going to be a whole lot better than what's posted. If I could go low 24 second I would be happy with that. It all has to be based on pure clock speed seeing how get the same 26.9 no matter what memory I have in it. I changed a few bioses and was able to get my TCCD up to 264 with 2.0 3 3 00 and it went 27 flat.

I haven't tweaked real hard on the OS yet because of this issue with memory and not seeing much point to it. I'm able to run 32M as high as 3245 but I have to drop another divider to get there and of course that makes the times come out exactly the same as the run at 3150.

Haven't played with any dry ice since I killed my S754 Venice. That particular CPU maxed out at 3050 with 1.9v. I tried to boot it at 3150 with 2.0 but that was last time that CPU showed any life.

We'll have a go at it next weekend and catch a little vid or something.

CPDMF - I wouldn't be so hung up about times, I was just trying to bring the love back :D

bigKr33 - get that OCDB entry going mate! That's a nice chip you have there, show us what it can do!

the size of the pics are too big. uploadfile.info only allows a 1024k limit and i'm using a different camera than before so i can only do 1600x1200 or 640x480. What a friggen bummer...any suggestions. I just got the pics for super_pi 1mb&32mb, and the pics that i saved from previously when i did prime95 24hr+

And what the duce is a OCDB?

Heres the first pic that i managed to save of my success for dual priming on small fft's for 24hr+:

3ghzprimedyk5.jpg

super_pi 32mb run:

img1259bo2.jpg

super_pi 1mb:

img1263ep2.jpg

My computer is tuned for reliability, its not a record breaking machine, but gets the job done for running games ;)