The only combination I was ever able to get my TCCD to work well with was my NF3 250GB and 3000+ Venice. I had it up to 300 with that but it hasn't seen past 280 since.

Well off topic but if you do decide to get rid of it give me a head's up haven't got to tweak on tccd to much and im planning another build for my spare opty 146.

Guest laydback

Gonna try to better my time tonight...

Gotta feeling by monday there is gonna be some kicka$$ new times up there.:D

Yup, or maybe even sunday. I can't try, i can barely bench past 3.05Ghz. So i'm keeping myself out of this.

Well i figured i better get a jumpstart on u guy's so my 32 time got somewhat better not as much as i was hoping for though.

pi32mbur0.th.jpg

Got a little better 1 meg time but clicked on ok before i hit print screen. oops

I know the big boy's are gonna smoke me but im trying to keep up lol

newrd2.th.jpg

I don't know how much my runs should count for. I'm just burnt out on trying to get this expert to run TCCD or BH-5. I get the same 26.9 using 2 gigs of UCCC as I do running BH-5 @ 1.5 2 2 00 at 245.. Must be the bios writing. The Ultra-D runs it OK but doesn't OC nearly as well as my expert. So I'll just throw a cooler full of "nitrous" at it and see if I can get to 3.5 and make a few runs.

Hey... don't I know you from somewhere OC_Newbie? :P

haha :D. I see you get around as well.

I HAVE hit 3.2 stable with a 3700... but uh... Phase = pin rot haha.

OC_newbie I dunno if you've kept up with the threads on OC.net but my comp has been through heck and back... I've got all kinds of stuff coming in the mail. I think my CPU is fine, but if it's not... I'm getting an opteron for sure and I will hit 3.0 ghz on air dangit :D. (I'm not going to use the phase anymore... far too many problems)

Will there be some sorta 'toaster sig' for NF3/NF4 for those past 3ghz?

Actually i wouldn't mind but my photoshopping skills sucks.

Hi guys, sorry about the lack of updates, was pretty lazy yesterday. Got annoyed at the rig since the ram just doesn't want to play around 260MHz 2-2-2 at the moment even though it's never been an issue in the past. Might be time to pull out the beating stick me thinks, or even the 2x256!(?) I get the feeling that 22m may be a distant dream.. but that won't stop me from trying heh.

oc newbie - Nice scores, you're coming along smashing!

bleach - nice to see a fellow ocnz'er here :D if you qualify for 3GC then you can use it in a custom sig, you just need to know the right people to do ya one! There's some great artists here (you know who I mean, you guys, don't be shy!)