Here's some better pi scores, still not the best though.

superpi1meg26610me3.th.jpg

superpi32mbpb6.th.jpg

Now i am done tweaking setting's until this weekend.

edit- Not sure why the pick quit showing so i hosted it again.

Updated - oc newbie, those are wicked clocks, way better than what I can do, I mean, Pi 32M at 3.2GHz!!!! Crazy! I love it :D:D:D I'm looking forward to seeing it "tweaked"!!!

I'll admit i was suprised 32mb at that clock. This cab1e will boot at 3250 but the ram is to unstable with the 5/6 divider and that 7/10 divider and this chip just dont see eye to eye.:) Only voltage i had to turn up was startup vid to 1.425.

racetrack1ea9.th.jpg

Tightened timings a bit and ran the 1M for a much better time. I DID get under 28s once but.... you know.

:) Okay this one is a little better but i still have not done alot of window's tweaks or anything. I guess this one is from a little tighter ram timing's and setting the memory to system cache instead of program's.

32mbsuperpiac0.th.jpg

Not sure what to do next so guess it is time to play some games. One thing that is kinda weird is that the 1meg actually took longer at these setting's.

Nice work there guys, it's looking like 23m30s is the 32M time to beat! I managed to run 23m29s last night but the OS I had installed didn't have mspaint so no screenshot :( and I was in diagnostic mode so I couldn't use my usb stick to put paint on lol. That's what I get for trying to cut down on everything running in the background heh.

Man that suck's, been there and done that when i was making my own bare install disk's. Now i just take out everything i dont use ever and leave stuff i might find a use for. Speaking of which that's what i should be doing is making another unnatended raid disk to install 32bit on my extra partition and see how it benches.

I have some goodies for you guys this weekend, how do you like 23m13s with just 3100MHz? I'll try to break into 22m before I post anything though, it's weird, I was able to bench 32M at 3130MHz on the old install but this install just doesn't want to know..

22 min 32M will be nice to see.

I'm having to start all over with my approach to this damn race. I was going to give it a shot running my rig close to the way I use it, but that's not going to cut it with the times I'm seeing. So I said crap it and drug out my container.

Pulled the rig down, set the board on the desk and did a little extra sealing. Tied up tomorrow and 1/2 the day Sunday so I should have some times in Sunday night.

Oh great now it's getting serious lol well i'm gonna keep working on mine, just to try and keep up with u guy's. Gonna set up 32bit os to see if it help's my times any and can't wait to see that time king. :) Wish i had some tccd to play with about now.

If my TCCD keeps playing games with me you just might have some. lol. Let it piss somebody else off for awhile. Lifetime warranty on memory doesn't do much good when they stop making the IC's.

LOL I still miss my ocz value vx with those ch-5 chip's but needed two gigs for games so oh well. really wish there were some 1 gig sticks that did those 2-2-2-5 timings.