CPUZ is reading my volts pretty low on that pi pic, bios is set to be 1.612 got myself a new panaflow fan on there but still dont think it quite does the job. lol

Here's another 1 for ya' TheFlowerKing loosened up my timings and shaved 10sec off my 32m.

It seems my tight timing tccd only like high mhz up to a point. Looks that the ones that like loose timings might be better past 300 1-1. (Maybe) These sticks only like tight timing mhz to about 295-297 or so. But the others hate tight timings past 255.(252 in the LP-B) Still in order to prime for 300x10 1-1 the loose sticks might be what I need. Still to prime I may need a lot more vcore than I'm willing to give it right now.(1.6 maybe a touch more)

Oh my post:

307x10kv0.th.jpg

Tomorrow night I'll retighten my timings lower my multi and put the sticks onna' divider. See if that lowers my 1meg times.

trying to get it to prime @300X10 1-1 loose timings.(looks doubtful) it's gonna want maybe 1.65 Guess now is a good time to find out what kinda vid it'll want. I really don't like loads past 50c.. 55c I usually get an error on most of the processors I currently have.

Hey it's passed 13 mins. 14mins of prime it failed @1.61 VID. Hate it when that happens!( :mad: )

Thanks TheFlowerKing I'm trying to get it to prime now it'll 32m superpi at really reasonible voltages But prime fails so fast I'm amazed. Memtests @300fsb pretty good tyight timings even.(No errors)Now I'm sorta' atta' looste as to what the problem is.

I have faith in you you'll catch up. I'm trying to do the best I can because I know I'm gonna' run outta' gas. And get left way way behind. When everyone else starts posting.(i'd kinda' like to be in the middle of the pack when it's all cut and dried)

My computer is not stable @3ghz. But I've been makin' unstable overclocks do decent superpis for awhile. theres usually sumptin' I can do to wring just abit more outta' it though. But then of course I'm allways learnin'. (In the nf2 section I manage to stay in the middle of the pack)

Thanks all of ya's for teachin' me. And Thanks TheFlowerKing for adding the superpi race so I could learn some more.

Edit: Vid to 1.6225 failed prime in 1 min. Lower em' back to an easy 32m stable 300X10 But this time I dropped the voltages back sofar that it certainly unstable I'm gonna' play with it and see what it will and won't do. Maybe Its been gettin' too many volts? 1.54 vid vdimm 2.71.(Should fail faster but well see)

Edit2: Well its 32m superpi stable @these settin' 1.4*1.10-271 I'm gonna' try some other benches AQM3 like the voltages pretty close to exact so I'll try that and some 3dms.

Guest MadDias

yeah... my proc is doin 3135MHz again ;)

unfortunately it will bluescreen at 32m.. trap_cause_unknown

but i shaved off 0,5s of my 1m time

superpi1mhtt285mv0.th.jpg[/url]

It is actually set to 1.4+104% on my ocdb so its above stock 1.456 :) gonna start working at 3100 this weekend but it seems like it wants more volts to do that.

It is actually set to 1.4+104% on my ocdb so its above stock 1.456 :) gonna start working at 3100 this weekend but it seems like it wants more volts to do that.

I wonder how much my chip can take, gotta update bios as well, this one can't do for dividers between 133Mhz and 190Mhz [Can boot, no errors in memtest but crashes on load to windows.]

All updated guys, keep them coming, these are good scores getting even better!

MadDias - that's a nice high clock on low volts! Mine needs 1.7v to run at those speeds!

Thraxz - nice to see that bh-5 getting a work out. The MAL/RP thing kills Pi times a little bit but that's dividers for ya, really need a 12x multi to fully take advantage of winbond stuff. I feel the pain everytime I bench on a divider heh.

Here's a single run to give you little single core sissies something to compare to! (And beat horribly.)

dualpi3my7.th.jpg