Guest laydback

Flower, quick question. I just saw that you posted your score as 3102mhz. Not that it matters but in my OCDB entry the CPU-Z screenshot shows me at 3102 too! Were tied brotha!

Flower, quick question. I just saw that you posted your score as 3102mhz. Not that it matters but in my OCDB entry the CPU-Z screenshot shows me at 3102 too! Were tied brotha!

Heh, actually, if you take the cpu-z clocks you beat me by 0.1MHz!

I'm glad I take the clock speeds by the bios HTTxmulti calculation!!!

I think I'll have to rebench for an extra 3MHz or something.. :P

superpirv9.th.jpg[/url]

You guy's are really making me regret selling my buddy my ch5 chip's so he could have 2 gigs. I need to do alot more tweaking i guess.:(

Does windows x64 make much of a difference in pi time and is anyone else using it as there primary os? Just kinda wondering.

ty guys and soundx98 the links at the bottom dont put me over the size limit do they? I owe centy a big thanks for the sig he hooked me up, my photosop skills are far from good. LOL

I run X64 and it costs me about .2 on my Pi times. Best I have seen with my G.Skill is 26.9.

you're good to go oc.

centy fixed me up with some Venus wallpaper. he's a class act for sure.

x64 is and has been working great for me for quite awhile and at least for me seem's to recover from my oc'ing screwups easier. centy had my sig to me within minutes of my asking, he's a++ in my book.

I am more than impressed with this cab1e if i could keep it cooler it seem's to like 3120 but i freak at 60:eek: LOL

Guest Timmay

Yep these CAB1E's sure kick some seriouse butt, Im slowly getting water cooling together, which may take a back seat as I work on a new case. But I can't wait to push this chip where temps are not an issue.