The AMD 3GHz Club

well i have the 5400+ idk if its for single cores or what, but i have a fsb at 235, so its 3.33ghz, 1.475 volts (i think like 1.45 or 1.41 in cpu-z, idk) and its 20 idle 35 load, is that good? over 500 mhz increase, i had it at 3.45 or 3.5 but it was at like 1.53 volts (like 1.47 cpu-z) and at load was 40 c

stable test for 4 hours at 3.33

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the link in the post on the second page to find the info on OCDB but my browser said that the link was broken. Can anyone tell me what the benchies are and the format to post.

I have been looking for this also for a while. I cannot find it either.

Edited by chemojay

The Socket 939 Overclocking Database is here. The rules for entry into into the database are as follows:

A list of all the hardware involved.

A complete list of all your bios settings (use the template)

Completed 8 hours or more of Prime/Orthos Blend and 3D mark 01, plus open Cpuz tabs showing clockspeed and memory settings. ALL of these must be in the same screenshot.

Completed screenshot of 3D mark 03 with open Cpuz tabs showing clockspeed and memory settings. ALL of these must be in the same screenshot.

Completed screenshot of 3D mark 05 with open Cpuz tabs showing clockspeed and memory settings. ALL of these must be in the same screenshot.

Completed screenshot of 3D mark 06 with open Cpuz tabs showing clockspeed and memory settings. ALL of these must be in the same screenshot.

• 5 weeks later...

What fan are you using? Stock fan? I am about to get this processor as well. Just like to know what type of fan you're using. Thanks.

well i have the 5400+ idk if its for single cores or what, but i have a fsb at 235, so its 3.33ghz, 1.475 volts (i think like 1.45 or 1.41 in cpu-z, idk) and its 20 idle 35 load, is that good? over 500 mhz increase, i had it at 3.45 or 3.5 but it was at like 1.53 volts (like 1.47 cpu-z) and at load was 40 c

stable test for 4 hours at 3.33

The Socket 939 Overclocking Database is here.

glad to see 939 is still going strong!

i was really sad to see my 939 rig go a couple years back. even though i gave it away my 4000 sandy is still probably my favorite cpu. i just couldn't bear the thought of it sitting in a box unused.

Lol! 9.5Ghz?! Are you kidding me?! I think you're gonna say 3.5ghz right?

Really, I love it.

I got my AMD 3000+ Winchester @ 9.5 ghz.

My RAM is running @ 1 bazillion mhz with 0.0.0.0 timings.

Can I make the club too?

• 2 weeks later...
I notice a lot if not most of you all have Intel processors in your rigs right now.. traitors

Not "Traitors" no, realists would be a more accurate description. If AMD had a dual core that clocked as good as my E8600's, then no doubt myself and a lot of other people would be running them.

Until AMD come up with goods, that's the way it will remain.