The AMD 3GHz Club

The last time I took a shot at knocking on the top spot I couldn't even match my old runs. Now I have been messing around trying to figure out C2D clocking when I am not working 14 days straight. Gonna be a sad day for me when I sell my ultra d and 146.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kinda' how I feel about my nf2. I thought I'd killed it the otherday. But it was a bad IDE cable, and a fubar sata cable,compounded with a hosed up install and possibly a bios that was getting corrupt. It seems ok now though.. :)

@Exeryone I'm wondering If my sticks will pull 312..

Yep, should do Clay. I've had mine at 315 rock solid for months on end. In fact with all the secondary's relaxed to the point of being in a near coma :nod:, they will run 318. 315 can take 2.5-4-8-4 at 2.8vdimm, secondary's 3-3-2-4, 9ns-5ns, 64-enabled. Give them a shot and see how you go. I have got another set up my sleeve if they don't play ball :)

Edit:Nearly forgot,DDS=6 and DDDS=2

Kitfit1 you done at 3179 ? You wont a 3 toaster Sig :D

Lol,:nod:Yep this little puppy simply refuses to give me any more. Just a 2 toaster is fine wil :) All that needs to be done is to change 3100 to 3179, the rest is great.

S-Pee-ing now @312 These eepe plats seem togo a bit further than my elpe plats 315? Kit? Ok I'm on it then. I think I'll put in an OCDB @312. (If I can)

Then start playing fior more. Yulp it needed DOS 6 for 310. Still @2.7+003% though. 7hrs to go. As far as the processor goes it should do 3200 fairly easy.But I really havent got that far yet. I got a 32m pi outta' it @3267 1.25X126 I was stoked...(But it was slower than my others)

Edit failed @312 (2hrs)so I gave The vdimm 2.8 moved the vid up just abit.and now trying 315.

Good sofar only 7hrs 59mins to go.. LOL Chuggin' right along LOL....

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79393 ~~~ anyone that has an Intel/eVGA based system, or even just an intel based system, any help you can give would be appriciated... preferably as quickly as possible, cuz I will be shipping the parts back before the limited warranty from Newegg expires if I can't stabilize them (or I'll resell them on EBay).

Lol,:nod:Yep this little puppy simply refuses to give me any more. Just a 2 toaster is fine wil :) All that needs to be done is to change 3100 to 3179, the rest is great.
ummm the other Sig shows an Opty 170 your new OCDB shows a 175?

ummm the other Sig shows an Opty 170 your new OCDB shows a 175?

I am running a 175 wil, the 170 went to OPTY heaven :angel: a few months ago (they don't like being chipped :))

Oh yes i see what you mean now. Well it's only a small change for a man of you tallents wil :)

Ok then 175 it is. Id better try and get it done tonight. as tomorrow all be trading this 165 for a 170 and don't know when all find time for Kitfit1 :nod: Only time all be thinking of him is when I'm jumping up and down screaming I wont I wont 3100 On AIR :D

Hehe failed @315 But I was being thick about the timings again..LOL I'll give er' another shot abit later after some gaming... LOL I'm sure It'll fly After a coupla' adjustments.(Secondary timings. I thought there was a chance she'd fly as is.)