::Round house waves to all, partly to test her new signature::

Greetings folks.

Question for ya'll involving my AMD 3G system... would you say that CPU being a CCBBE 0613 chip that can do 3Gs makes it worth more than the currently available 185s? Someone is interested in buying it and I don't want to quote them a price way too low...

but i cant for the life of me to get the thumbnails to show guess i'm just thick or summint. but i got there in the end

I only see one core? Did you run duelcore on that sp2004?

copy and paste this

linkslq8.th.jpg

Ok The 165 is here :D Looks like LCBQE 0712upaw. Anyone seen one ? Looks like the same one you got 3stars.

First things first ( the lid comes off) Any known problems ? like solder?

Kool little heat pipe that comes with it :D Always can use a spear:D

theres a fair diff between the cores upto 13 degrees but its only got 1.41 through it. It doesn,t seem to like core temp crashes out with that running.

i'll upload another screenie with orthos more visable but it was run on both cores.

Defo a 3ghz chip wil, least it was for me :)
Sweet looks like 3stars is doing 3 gig too :D for to wait till company leave then the lids coming off and here i come :D with new GGG entry:nod: Both you guys still have the lid on ? seams there's a some glue on one corner that's green ? not the normal black rubber

got it under the water block i'd look but can't be arsed(green glue) and to take it of(the lid) it's doing three fully clothed so no point to get it naked

In my Home we like nakedness :nod: But why did you use the 9 multiplayer ? I hope i can use 10

EDIT: I see why now lol every one's using 9. must be no 10 :D I knew getting rid of my TccD was gonna bite me on the butt :sad: Might be better off taking it back and getting a 170. Don't wont to have to use the 144 memory divider as my ram tops out at 253 :sad:

Did you loosen trfc to 105 or 127.5 ns...? I an sure if you do that thing will fly...I havent seen a 6000X2 not do atleast 3.2ghz yet....

most AM2's like loose trfc (or trc of 26) and a ht of 1200mhz...just a little FYI...

Interesting, I'll give it a shot.

Mines stilll got IHS on, not too sure about the glue your talking about tho never noticed :P

my ballistix runs at 250 too, using the 150 divider at mo

Using Rightmark cpu clock utility shows my true core idle temps at 30c so iam well happy.

Opty165 highest multiplier is x9 btw :D

Guest MadDias
I knew getting rid of my TccD was gonna bite me on the butt :sad: Might be better off taking it back and getting a 170. Don't wont to have to use the 144 memory divider as my ram tops out at 253 :sad:

just use the 150 divider, it will be good for 250mhz on the ram when ur at 334x9.

i still don´t get it why people don´t want to use dividers ;)