New to SuperPi so not sure how to max out the performance but I didn't do much better than some of the under 3gHz clocks that had higher FSBs ....maybe when I add some new RAM; it will run 250x12 instead of my current 231x13.

Took quite a bit of work to get this rig rocking steady with x64 Pro but I have been using it for almost two years.

www.catuccio.net/1m.jpg

www.catuccio.net/32m.jpg

DC:cool:

Did you make an OCDB? That is the requirement to be in the 3ghz club.

It's been awhile since I've been here. But I believe yer' supposed to post it in the OCDB.

Just dawned on me I haven't run SuperPi since getting any of my newest parts... I shall return shortly ::Cackles evilly:: gonna run it with things running so it probably won't be too impressive.

Edit: That a good 1. Charmed. About the same as my current settin's. Not too much running.

It's been awhile since I've been here. But I believe yer' supposed to post it in the OCDB.

And what exactly is this OCDB and how do you gt one ?

Winter.JPG

Just now.. Sometimes shes abit faster. Sometimes shes abit slower. Depends on a bunch of stuff I guess...