I'll try tonight. I was gonna use the 9x multi to get closer to my RAM's max clock.

Sometimes chips perform best on their native multi. I know my 148 didn't like 9x yet Timmay's 144 worked like a treat in the same board/setup.

No good news. :(

334x9 with 1.568vcore and of course, like always, Core 1 failed after just 2 hours.

Unless your temperatures are becoming unacceptable, bump the voltage. First time I tested this chip I have now out at 3Gs it failed after 2 because of voltage, bumped it up to 1.55V and it passed (then lowered to 1.525Vs and it passed again, so you may be able to lower it back down once you burn it in at the higher voltage).

And on my front, good news. Apparently it was all the attempting to hit 3.1GHz that caused the instability in the first place. Orthos just passed 10 1/2 hours ;) Glad to know she's stable again, time for some slashing of body parts off of bodies ::Goes to play Dark Messiah again::

Test says 10 hrs, 25 minutes, 16 seconds, duration says 10 hrs, 25 minutes, 29 seconds. Either way, it passed over 10 hours LOL I ain't worried about it. It passed and that's all that matters. And yep, my auto-update time is set to Tuesday morning >:O freakin' piecea crap.

Are we still racing at the racetrack? If so - here's an update on my current listing.

9x346imsuperpi2ndrunvi9.th.jpg

9x34432msuperpirq6.th.jpg

I'll be updating my 3 G listing as soon as I upload the pics for 9x339...unless of course 9x340 makes it into the OCDB. We'll have to check Orthos in the AM ;)