To try and save you a headache many of us have ran into I would make sure your passing 3dmark 03 before you run orthos for 8 hours. It bit me on a 16 hour run on my 146 :mad: needed a little more voltage for 3d stability.

if you look in the OCDB all the downloads are there...

sp2004 for single cores and Orthos for dual cores...already there just download it...it's in the rules for the section...;)

Sorry...I was going by your sig [email protected];)

With that stepping you should be fine...I sure would like to get my hands on a good stepping 170..

The 148 I have runs real good at 3G's and even better at 3175mhz...but I run it at 3G's 24/7..;)

Welp, finally got around to it...

Did a CMOS clear for 45 minutes, gonna check it tonight when I go to bed with Orthos for around 10 hours, see if it can pass again. If it can, happy time. If not, I'm gonna be ticked (and I'll probably just bump it down to 2.9 somethin' cuz I'm not putting the voltage back up to 1.55Vs to maintain 3Gs Orthos Stable, really don't like how warm this thing runs.)

Someone broke in to our car at work the other day so I had to replace a window... so now I'm even further behind on bills that have to be paid before I can get my new case :( Dag nab it.