Honestly I'm thinkin' about canning this system lately. I just ran Orthos for 6+ hours and it rebooted for no apparently reason.

gonna haveta reboot again here soon and leave it testing while I'm at work and hope I come back to a 12 hour pass at a lower speed, would rather have it lower anyway because of the voltage/heat concerns.

I hope all goes wll for you in the future Ed. Strokes can be treated vey well now days, so lets hope your getting the best of treatment.

good job on that, i give you a B would have earned an A if you would have set all settings yourself :D , eitherway nice OC :)

suggest you tighten it up more i can see it on the 166 divider and above, oh wait that's pc3200 RAM :O damn good job man have not seen a pc3200 make it that far with the cpu.

good job on that, i give you a B would have earned an A if you would have set all settings yourself :D , eitherway nice OC :)

suggest you tighten it up more i can see it on the 166 divider and above, oh wait that's pc3200 RAM :O damn good job man have not seen a pc3200 make it that far with the cpu.

The ram is just not too stable above 212 MHz at stock timing ... I tried to loosen up the CAS to 2.5 and go 166 divider but that didn't work well (it couldn't pass prime/orthos at 223 MHz at 2.5-3-2-7.) Not crazy about the RAM but it was like the only 2x1GB DDR RAM when I bought it (Autumn 2005.) Having 2GB of RAM is really nice for certain applications. It would be nice to buy some newer RAM for it but DDR and 939 is pretty much a dead end so not going to bother. I'm gonna wait for Barcelona/Agena for the next big upgrade. However, I do have a nice spare 3800+ X2 (that got pulled out for 175) that I'll probably pair up with a cheap Foxconn uATX GeForce6150 board ($60) with a gig of cheapo G. Skill 2-3-3 RAM ($80) for a basic internet machine for the wife to use.

No dice tonight. I have to help a recently divorced friend move into his new apartment. Then I might drop by and see his ex-wife:) She's hot..