I woulda said that but as I said, not experienced with PC3200 for OCing. Highest I've ever gone with PC3200 is with my FX-60 to 2.9GHz and that was on a divider and with loose timings and 2 sticks of PC4000 for a total of 4GBs.

Man, I'm startin' to think I definitely FUBARed the AS5 application on this processor, cuz 34-35C idle at 72F room temp and 1.525Vs is NOT normal. Normal for my Opty 165 @ 1.58Vs was 28-32C idle for cryin' out loud. I may haveta redo it sometime this week, just to see. Not like I'm gonna run out ::holds up her twelve ounce tube she found::

but the ram did work fine with x2-3800 was stable at 2900 so i don't understand maybe the memory controller is working diferent but i can't just get where i want to :(

thank's for reply

Throw your timings and divider specs up so we can have a look and make suggestions. Have you tested the 4 X 512 to find the max?

With the 9 X multi and having to run over 300 HTT timings and drive strengths will need to change.

I hate this board... I truly hate it.

I've been working on my little brother's AM2 rig with a 4200+ and this stupid MSI neo4-platinum SLI's max FSB is only 238HTT and requires obscene amounts of voltage for the clock speed. I want my SLI-DR back with AM2 support...

this is it

tweakerresizeuz4.th.jpg

yes they worked fine with the x2-3800 prime stable at 242x2mhz so i downclocked them now and still nothing

thank's for help bro

Trc and Trfc are a little tight, try 10 16, Read Preamble and Max Async are a little on the loose side, but this mainly depends on what your memory/memory controller can handle, also try a tref of 3684.

no sir, doesn't work i tryed it, so you think it's bc of the ram bc diferent memory controler i don't understand it at all

i don't know what else to try i also took out two stiks now and same i'm running it now at 2900 and 3dmark and Cod2 is just working well but no stress test

thank's again