Well, it's 1 hour from passing (8 hours) at 1.525Vs, so I'm gonna haveta agree with Kitfit that there is probably more left in this chip. I dunno though, I've wanted 3GHz for a long time and I don't know if I'm willing to push it any further. We'll see after this passes, as the only difference between this and my other settings is the 1.525Vs and that my MAL is at 7 instead of 9, and my RPT is at 4.5 instead of 5.5.

IF this passes, which I'm sure it will, my next goal will be to work on my drive levels and MAYBE try 1.5V even. Lower I can get the voltage the better (and the more OC Room I have later on if I so choose).

We'll see. I just wanna get it as tight and happy as possible before I move on, cuz right now I'm still nearly at the loosest settings I've ever had these sticks on (which are also the tightest, as my 2.92GHz Opty 165 settings for this RAM are the only ones I've ever used on it except the ones that're passing right now).

Not to mention just that MAL/RPT adjustment brought my 03 score up 400 points and my 05 score over 16K ;) so yeah, I'm definitely going to continue fine tuning these sticks for these settings. I am hoping I can crack 43K in 01, 42K in 03, 16.2K in 05, and 10.5K in 06 (I'm thinking all but the 16.2K on 05 may be done on these settings if I tweak my video card just right)]

ADDED BY EDIT>

Well, my other settings didn't seem to yield that much of an improvement so I'm back at the 7/4.5 settings with 1.5Vs testing just to see if I can get it to pass at the lower voltage. Hopefully it will, if not oh well. It can do it so I'm happy lol

3dmark0142272cpuzeveresvm9.th.jpg

Well, 03 already passed when I first booted at those settings but I gotta run it again then I'll be working on my database entry ;)

But, in advance, I'd like to thank all of you for your help, suggestions and recommendations, and most of all for putting up with my stupidass this long ;) LOL

Those girls look impressed by your leetness. :D

about time CharmedLovr84 and good job,.. but 400MHz OC is nothing really. give that focker more juice, i can see 3.1Ghz and beyond on those 185's

1. leetness

Immense skill and superiority over everything else in the universe.

My leetness makes you look ghey and noobish...noob!

source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leetness

LOL

WTF is leetness? lol

about time CharmedLovr84 and good job,.. but 400MHz OC is nothing really. give that focker more juice, i can see 3.1Ghz and beyond on those 185's

1. leetness

Immense skill and superiority over everything else in the universe.

My leetness makes you look ghey and noobish...noob!

source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leetness

LOL

notworthy.gifrofl.gif