You know, that's not a bad idea. Don't forget to blast that dickweed owner who fired your butt first and foremost.
He'll be the first guy to get what's coming to him.

The worst part of owning your own business is when you go to call in sick nobody answers the phone.

Here's to Charmed and what may be a 3.0 entry by midnight. This might cost me some money..

Go charmed go.........

I'll save the fanfare till your post is up though. Wouldn't want to jinx it on ya.:rolleyes:

Man leave town for a couple days and miss all the off topic fun around here.

You mean the me being ?? off topic or the other stuff? LOL

Either way you wanna look at it :) but the go charmed go was about 3g's roflmao.

Yeah ended up getting outta town finally. Just went and visited some family so nothing to fun. Of course I got a little partying done in between family visits. Now I got to find some time to try and whip this chip in shape. Still being a pain in the butt.

Do I get a hug if I get it? ::joking, mostly::

After how much effort (and money) you have put into getting there you deserve more than just a hug.:D

Do I get a hug if I get it? ::joking, mostly::
No hug but somebody gets 100 bucks of my money if you do get 3G's. That should make you happy..

No hug but somebody gets 100 bucks of my money if you do get 3G's. That should make you happy..

No charmed No........... lol

Just kidding of course :eek2: a hundred bucks ouch.

Don't you hate women? Even the one's that aren't parasitically attached to your jock seem to sponge you for money.