Fixed - thanks for the heads-up, TFK. I have a question - to post a SuperPi score, does it have to be done at the same clock speed as your OCDB entry?

Nope you can push it as far as it will pass it. :)

Hi,

I've added the orthos 8+ hour run in addition to dual prime run in my OCDB just so I can be completely legit for the 3G club. Here is my entry:

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showpost.p...4&postcount=381

I go by Flambo in DFI-global support forum ... I had register as Outlander in DFI-street a long time ago and I forgot what that screen name was (since I hadn't posted in DFI-street in a long time) and hence a different name for some of the other forums.

Anyway, I would like to join the 3G club. I have to mention that this rig is only air cooled (Big Tyhoon) at regular room temps (21C/70F). It is also very interesting the sudden spike in the 939 Opteron prices. I guess AMD really wants to kill it off. :mad:

heres my entry.

AMD Opteron 165. IHS has been removed. Cooled by a Swiftech APOGEE GT and a HW GTX 240 rad.

2x1GB Team Group Team Xtreem Cronous.

335x9 at 1.5 volts

I'm so happy to finally make it I could cry. :sad: :)

The Promised LAND!

heres my entry.

AMD Opteron 165. IHS has been removed. Cooled by a Swiftech APOGEE GT and a HW GTX 240 rad.

2x1GB Team Group Team Xtreem Cronous.

335x9 at 1.5 volts

I'm so happy to finally make it I could cry. :sad: :)

The Promised LAND!

Nice work but you havent done the OCDB entry so it wont count for the 3GHZ club unless you run 3d mark.

Hi,

I've added the orthos 8+ hour run in addition to dual prime run in my OCDB just so I can be completely legit for the 3G club. Here is my entry:

I go by Flambo in DFI-global support forum ... I had register as Outlander in DFI-street a long time ago and I forgot what that screen name was (since I hadn't posted in DFI-street in a long time) and hence a different name for some of the other forums.

Anyway, I would like to join the 3G club. I have to mention that this rig is only air cooled (Big Tyhoon) at regular room temps (21C/70F). It is also very interesting the sudden spike in the 939 Opteron prices. I guess AMD really wants to kill it off. :mad:

That looks like one sweet a$$ed chip there. Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Your entry is not valid for the OCDB. Orthos shows the date/time has changed while running.

Your entry is not valid for the OCDB. Orthos shows the date/time has changed while running.

Someone in my family changed the PC clock while it was running because they noticed that it time was incorrect. I should have looked more closely at the screen capture. I will make another run tonight. :mad:

Praz ... I made another orthos run and made sure no one changed the time on the computer this time!!! I've already updated my entry in OCDB and here is the thumb of the new run. Hopefully I got it right this time. :cool:

orhtoscpuz3dmark2001febto7.th.jpg

And here it the link back to the new OCDB entry:

Will it do more than 1M Pi runs? Hit it with Orthos and complete an OC database entry so we can get you in the club.