Yep its the one in my sig. I think I am going to lap and reseat my XP-120 today and see if I can get some better temps. Then I can start having fun with the voltage and can see what this 165 will do.

you can buy some collaboratory liquid pro to gain some temp drops too, that stuff is killa but you'll need to mount it just right and not have it spill all over or it's bye bye board.

That sounds too risky to me, maybe if I get desperate. Im thinking of going to Radioshack today and try a Big Typhoon. Ive seen some people use it and get decent temps or I may just have to get a Tuniq Tower. I want water cooling but just not in my budget right now, hopefully with my tax return.

Guest laydback
Man that is a nice clock there. Had me thinking I got knocked down another spot cpuz in the sp2004 pic was showing 3175.

Dont worry, 3200 next.

WTF Laydback. I'd like a good explanation of how you can get 2 different clocks on the same screenshot.

Sweet looking forward to seeing it up there. I think watercooling is the only way my new 165 is gonna make it in the club. Think my xp-90 has reached its limits.

Sweet looking forward to seeing it up there. I think watercooling is the only way my new 165 is gonna make it in the club. Think my xp-90 has reached its limits.

opterons do better under water as they are server chips and run hot as is.

I just made a niec guide on setting up BOINC/BAM Stats under windows/mac/linux

The BOINC Howto Guide

check it out people.

Guest laydback
WTF Laydback. I'd like a good explanation of how you can get 2 different clocks on the same screenshot.

2 different clocks?

Hrm just looked at the screenshot, there's actually 3 different clocks. CPU reporting programs (cpu-z, etc)always fluctuate on my system 1-2mhz for some reason. Is that not normal?

Dont worry, 3200 next.

your CPUZ doesn't match your SP2004,Everest & a64Info

CPUZ shows 3175Mhz while others are showing 3150Mhz.