I hope so, supposedly they've been putting out really good steppings from the place he'll be getting it from so I'm hoping 3GHz will be easier than it was with my FX-55 (which took around a month) back in the day. It's basically an FX-60 without the unlocked multi, I'm looking forward to getting "back to good" as far as I'm concerned.

nice kitfit1 i always say if you got the balls pop the lid as a naked cpu is greater than one with a lid. some will argue it's not a big deal and not worthy, i say those people don't know how to properly mount their block :D

@CharmedLover.. get well soon girl :)

Just wondering how one goes about getting listed in the 3G club. I'm at work so I'll get the rest of my OCDB entry done tonight, but was just curious about the 3G's. I figured I'd make my first OCDB entry a double shot. OCDB and 3G's. Thanks.

Here's a screen shot.

Yeah I've read that section. (Many times if you've seen my prime bug thread). I have a few more bench's to run and then it will get posted tonight, but its the 3G club I was wondering about. Guess I'll just make my entry and see what happens.

Guest MadDias

welcome back charmedlover84,

nice to see u around here again.

i hope ur gettin well soon

LOL....I don't believe it, CharmedLover84 you just missed a Venus Motherboard being sold this morning ! I told him to email you because you may be interested in it!

Hey real sorry to hear about you're accident! I myself was hit by a semi truck loaded with beef and almost killed about 10 months ago

LOL....I don't believe it, CharmedLover84 you just missed a Venus Motherboard being sold this morning ! I told him to email you because you may be interested in it!

Hey real sorry to hear about you're accident! I myself was hit by a semi truck loaded with beef and almost killed about 10 months ago

did they atleast give you some beef to put on your bruises?

Yeah I've read that section. (Many times if you've seen my prime bug thread). I have a few more bench's to run and then it will get posted tonight, but its the 3G club I was wondering about. Guess I'll just make my entry and see what happens.

I just listed my entry in the OCDB & sent a PM to TheFlowerKing the guy who started the 3GHZ club thread & a day later due to our time difference it was done.

Nice clock Supercharged, well done.

While the street was down i took the time to pop the lid on my 170, because like most of us one core was anything between 6c to 9c hotter than the other. As you can see from the screenie below, it has made a significant difference. Needless to say i went back to the begining with my 3.1g clock with some surprising results.

3.1-4xldt%20(Medium).JPG

With a lot of retry's at mounting the head i managed to get the two core's temps within 1c of each other. Also as you can see, i thought i'd try the LDT multi at 4 instead of 2.5, if you can run it higher i would reccommend it, Apps snap open so fast you have to see it to believe it. I also managed to get my Tref to 3120 from 3072 and my DDDS back to Level4 from Level1. Poping that lid was defo worth it, even under phase.

thanks man,

while the street was done, i was pushing my cpu and when i hit paydirt i was waiting to post those long awaited screenies.