Supercharged - all done, nice work on the entry, what sort of cooling are you using on that bad boy? 1.72v!?! You have balls! I like that in an overclocker.. (then again, it's pretty hot where you live so it'll need more volts)

thanks for the confidence boost. actually i simply set the vcore high so i can concentrate on dram settings

my idle temps are 27-28C depends on the programs in an aircon room set to 26deg.

using watercooling on a sweet set up.

CatharG4 block

Laing D5 pump.

cooltrek 2x120mm rad

2x 120mm papst fans

Sorry about that laydback but I wasn't going to settle for a non top ten run.

I'll finish it up when I get done with work.

oc2wk3.th.jpg

oc2wk3.th.jpg

GJ buddy, I see my opties are living up to their stepping :)

check this out..

med_3105Mhz-2-2-2-5-3.6v.JPG

that's the TG Zeus BH5.

That's sweet dude..

I hit the opty with a little more voltage and started orthos at 9 X 348 before I left for work so I may be able to update mine a little..

Guest laydback

oc2wk3.th.jpg

Sorry for what? This isn't a competition. Good job on the OC.

Nice clock Supercharged, well done.

While the street was down i took the time to pop the lid on my 170, because like most of us one core was anything between 6c to 9c hotter than the other. As you can see from the screenie below, it has made a significant difference. Needless to say i went back to the begining with my 3.1g clock with some surprising results.

3.1-4xldt%20(Medium).JPG

With a lot of retry's at mounting the head i managed to get the two core's temps within 1c of each other. Also as you can see, i thought i'd try the LDT multi at 4 instead of 2.5, if you can run it higher i would reccommend it, Apps snap open so fast you have to see it to believe it. I also managed to get my Tref to 3120 from 3072 and my DDDS back to Level4 from Level1. Poping that lid was defo worth it, even under phase.

Hey all.

For those of you that didn't find out as I'm sure the two I told because of sales deals kept it private, I was recently in a car accident. Just got released from the hospital today, and I'm looking forward to, sort of, getting back to normal. My side hurts like hell from some minor surgery but other than that I don't feel half bad.

I'm looking at getting an Opteron 185 from a friend as a "get well" present since my medical bills will be taking every dime I have for the next 6 months that I could've spent on getting a car or my computer.

Anywho, it's good to be back and I'm glad to see the street is back as well.