The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loaded up Orthos for my last shot at 3105 this week. Still have 5 hours to go but I found my mistake so it should be good. This expert of mine likes lots of chipset voltage for some reason and I had set it back to stock at one point or another.

My MBM5 temp, which is pretty close to ITE, on air with this CPU with the IHS on was 46 loaded using a XP 90 at 1.525 volts.

My personal experience with core temp was not a good one so I got rid of it. In an NF4 board my core temps were 43 - 45 but stick the same CPU in my ATI board it went to 50. A 7 degree difference in a program that reads on die sensors didn't instill much confidence in me..

280? Where in the WORLD did you get that idea from? Very very few bh-5 sticks get to 280. Mine were crap sticks that could only do 247Mhz. Very sad really.

247Mhz?? that is sad, what kit was this so i never ever buy it?

these are TeamGroup BH5 Zeus 2x512 sticks.. I know 280 would be a record as the most I've seen for these sticks is 277Mhz 2-2-2-5 @ 3.9v superpi 32MB stable. I will be satisfy with 270Mhz stable but if that doesn't happen I will just have to settle :D

I will pop these on my venus board for some pi runs so i can rank up higher in the race.

now that this forum is open i better crank up the juice on my dual-mp system :)

just don't let Electron Migration get you :P

here is the first run i had with these BH5 sticks.. MEMTEST stable but would not boot up into windows and that is something i'll have to look into, lol

med_3105Mhz-2-2-2-5-3.6v.JPG

btw that's my opty running at 3.2GHz :)