The C2D's have ruined my life. I used to be so happy with AMD.

I always said the darkside is not a fun place to OC. to many burned out chips.

you can always come back to AMD,.. :)

The C2D's have ruined my life. I used to be so happy with AMD.
C2D is ruining one of my bro's life too. During multiple sessions of BF2 I keep telling him to go back to benchmarking.. Then he says dying at serious framerates still looks cool so I run over, teabag him and ask how's that look?

All the same my C2D rig should be up and running by the end of next week.

I made some more progress with my 165 last night. Managed to go from 7 hours stable to 59 minute stable. Guess I will throw up my 3080 run and work on 3100 later..

C2D is ruining one of my bro's life too. During multiple sessions of BF2 I keep telling him to go back to benchmarking.. Then he says dying at serious framerates still looks cool so I run over, teabag him and ask how's that look?

All the same my C2D rig should be up and running by the end of next week.

I made some more progress with my 165 last night. Managed to go from 7 hours stable to 59 minute stable. Guess I will throw up my 3080 run and work on 3100 later..

how the temps?

cool, i should be getting some niec cold temps soon and i will crank up the window fan to get some 10C ambient temps for some runs. I'm still messing with this BH5 which doesn't perform as expected :( but I will be putting together another WC rig this weekend so that should get me motivated to do more runs.

P.S i can get the BH5 at 268MHz 2-2-2-2 3.6v but that's about all it can do, that is for now :D

Doesn't perform as expected, lol.. 268 2 2 2 and you're dissapointed.. LMAO..

I've got some Corsair 2 X 256 BH5 that will go 270 2 2 2 but you don't want to know the voltage and it can only be done in the winter with the board sitting on a table by an open window.

Doesn't perform as expected, lol.. 268 2 2 2 and you're dissapointed.. LMAO..

I've got some Corsair 2 X 256 BH5 that will go 270 2 2 2 but you don't want to know the voltage and it can only be done in the winter with the board sitting on a table by an open window.

lol i guess i was expecting 280 2-2-2-5 but meh... i guess you can't have them all, one thing that was good they was able to run memtest stable with my opty at 3.2GHz :)

I guess 268MHz 2-2-2-2 at 3.6v is an accomplishment. I'll try again soon.

lol i guess i was expecting 280 2-2-2-5 but meh... i guess you can't have them all, one thing that was good they was able to run memtest stable with my opty at 3.2GHz :)

I guess 268MHz 2-2-2-2 at 3.6v is an accomplishment. I'll try again soon.

280? Where in the WORLD did you get that idea from? Very very few bh-5 sticks get to 280. Mine were crap sticks that could only do 247Mhz. Very sad really.

268 is pretty good for 3.6v, especially if stable. Best I've done is 270 but that was only 1M stable and was using the old school BH-5 at 3.7v.

Hell, 260 @ 3.6v is a good speed for stable BH-5! :D