Haha, soundx. You should try clocking when it's not so hot out, maybe at night when it gets down into the teens might be better. those 35 degree days can kill an OC. :)

Things are looking rather well from my end. Been priming 3096 for 1 1/2 hours. Makes me wish I would have tried 9 X 345. Would have got me in front of kitfit and then we could race..

Things are looking rather well from my end. Been priming 3096 for 1 1/2 hours. Makes me wish I would have tried 9 X 345. Would have got me in front of kitfit and then we could race..

Although i posted up the 3.1ghz today, i actually did it a while ago, and as you can see below things have moved on since then,

3150-screenshot%20(Medium).JPG

:nod: Sorry about that CPDMF, still as you can see, it's not done yet. But it will be at some point. As they great actor and well known "Cockney" Dick Van Dyke once said, "It aint over till da fat lady sings" :D

Although i posted up the 3.1ghz today, i actually did it a while ago, and as you can see below things have moved on since then

Jebus, I wonder if I can throw a rock that far :)

Nice work mang!

It's cool kitfit. I'm not too broken up about it. It would be nice if I had the kind of skills and the premium hand picked parts it would take to compete with phase while running water..

If this things still priming at lunch though, you can bet I'll be heading home to give it a bump to 345

Glad the Street is back up and running again. Thanks a lot HG, lets hope some peeps start posting back again. I must admit i missed it alot.

Got a new chip since the forums have been down. It's a ccbbe 0615 epmw. Hoping to try for 3 ghz but I gotta get a new radiator first.

Guest MadDias

wohooo.. the street is back!!

thanks angry

and i´ve got a new member in the club.

i hope charmedlover won´t get mad at me for gettin this sweet chip to 3g´s in only one day without much effort ;)

i´ll post my ocdb now

edit: here´s the link to my 2nd GGG entry

wohooo.. the street is back!!

thanks angry

and i´ve got a new member in the club.

i hope charmedlover won´t get mad at me for gettin this sweet chip to 3g´s in only one day without much effort ;)

i´ll post my ocdb now

sssssssshhhhhhhhhh, if you don't tell her, i'm shure other peeps will keep it quiet :nod:

Welcome back guys! I hope you all had a great "vacation" away from the street, but now it's back to business! I think I'll start with MadDias' post.. :D

If I've missed anything over the "break" let me know.. :D

Really glad to be back.. :D:D:D Here's to seeing old faces!

opteron 146 300x10mhz

gskill 2x1gb f1-3200usu2gbhs 3-4-4-8

ocz gamextream 600w

pC x850xt 256mb

prime stable, cpu-z x2 3dmark01

th_3GHZ13hrscpuz3dmark06.jpg

cpu-z x2 3dmark05

th_3GHZ13hrscpuz3dmark05.jpg

cpu-z x2 3dmark06

th_3GHZ13hrscpuz3dmark01.jpg