I'm tweaking!

I have reduced my 32M time by 8 seconds and looking for more.

Still 9 seconds shy of ocnewbie, but I'm working.

I have ORTHOS running at 3274, I found my Max on these Gskills @ 555 Mhz;

I believe that is DDR1110 running 2T @ 2.39 Vdimm. I am 272 x 12 @ 1.568 Vcore.

Turned down the ac for a little help.

I'm tweaking!

I have reduced my 32M time by 8 seconds and looking for more.

Still 9 seconds shy of ocnewbie, but I'm working.

I have ORTHOS running at 3274, I found my Max on these Gskills @ 555 Mhz;

I believe that is DDR1110 running 2T @ 2.39 Vdimm. I am 272 x 12 @ 1.568 Vcore.

Turned down the ac for a little help.

Sweet can't wait to see you on top............. Then I have a reason to shoot for more.:)

nice cooling

is it as safe as the manufacter says?

peltiers always made me nervous for 24-7 rigs

nice entry btw

Yes, it is. Our TEC cooler is managed and max out at 50W. Therefore, unlike many of its predecessor, it doesn't have power or condensation problems.

Hey there, man. IS it possible to "ungovern" the TEC on your product? I'm curious about a AM2 application a want to try out sub ambient temps on. The current humidity here is about 8% so... condensation is a tad less of an issue.

nice one H_G. On another note I managed to get my corsair benchable at 270mhz 2-2-2-5. Unfortunately it was not much faster than my fastest TCCD runs. I tried to get it past 270mhz but it was a no go. Even at 4Volts. While it did shave a few tenths of a second off Im still rather dissapointed in my corsair ram. I think I might have to borrow my friends mushkin redline that does 290 (2-2-2) :P Oh btw why is everyone using Mod 1.4 rather than Mod 1.5? is it faster?

size.jpg

While it did shave a few tenths of a second off Im still rather dissapointed in my corsair ram. I think I might have to borrow my friends mushkin redline that does 290 (2-2-2) :P Oh btw why is everyone using Mod 1.4 rather than Mod 1.5? is it faster?

rules are your friend...

After careful consideration, I really believe that I'll get better performance and longer life out of my rig at 2.95 @ 3/4 divider and 1.4x110% than at 334x9, 1.525x104% and a 7/10 divider.

Sorry 3G and CPU MHz is King rhetoric... 24/7 3G use is not for me.

After careful consideration, I really believe that I'll get better performance and longer life out of my rig at 2.95 @ 3/4 divider and 1.4x110% than at 334x9, 1.525x104% and a 7/10 divider.

Sorry 3G and CPU MHz is King rhetoric... 24/7 3G use is not for me.

Unless you can get by on lower voltage and heat you are certainly right about that...Day in day out aint gonna see a whole lot of difference by runnin maxed to the gills...