What's the file name that I have to save to avoid having to Reactivate every time I use this?

My brains memory functions are graying out.

If my memory is working it is c:windowssystem32wpa.dbl and you just drop it back in system32 when done. If that is not it let me know and i'll try to find it again.

Man, I've finally figured out that this chip of mine is very sensitive to temps. A 2C drop is the difference between passing and failing 3G's at 1.59vcore.

Man, I've finally figured out that this chip of mine is very sensitive to temps. A 2C drop is the difference between passing and failing 3G's at 1.59vcore.

that's usually the case with dual-cores,.. what are your pwm and chipset temps at full load?

That depends on the ambient (which varies hugely here). at 25C they are at 48/48 respectively. At 30 its much higher.... 54/55 and 52/53C pwmic/chipset respectively.

[email protected] I'm going to ask...what's the vcore on that?
As of now 1.7 but shes still failing just after 7 hours.but shes new only 53 hours on it.good burn in for the as5 :D

As of now 1.7 but shes still failing just after 7 hours

DUDE!!! You are nuts!!! :eek: And apparently have some big nuts to go along with it...

DUDE!!! You are nuts!!! :eek: And apparently have some big nuts to go along with it...
Ha Ha yeah they used to say that on my 754 too 1.8vcore lol. and you all have a friend (cliff)that smoked one at 2.0 so we know were the smoking points at :D And yeah im nuts lol It will prime 8 hours at 328x9 2952 might have to drop the divider again memorys getting close to 300

I do not want to be buying your secondhand cpu's.

lmfao ok all make a note of that :D