I am working on fear right now but no laughing at my scores. That ocdb is actually lower than the chip will do backed it off for daily use and to get the ram back on the 5/6 divider. I think my ram is getting weaker on me .....

No worries, you'll be the #1 single card score until either I test mine or we get more people on that have 7950s or some crap LOL I wish someone with a 7950GX2 would run it, I wanna see that score :-D

Guest BFG

I just stuck my ddr550 in and I am currently testing it running at ddr600 so... Later this evening I will no if memtest passes. I am really shooting for 3.1!

Most BH-5 sticks have *******BH-5 as the number on the chips themselves. I don't know too much about the UCCC and UTT ones though.

Bh-5s are easy to recognise. :D

UTTs, since untested, are usually left blank. However, the 2 larger dimples on their ICs are still a famous characteristic of Winbond chips. Note : Just got my G.Skills UTT, could do 255Mhz 2-2-2 3.5V out of the box. [2nd hand but un-burned in]. Those have the G.skills manufacturing logo on them.

UCCC are pretty much like any other samsung chip, with UCCC printed on them. Here is 1 stick that i have, from Corsair Valueselect, does 265Mhz 32mil stable on 3-4-4-8 2.54V.

dscf2668cq2qz2.th.jpg

I pushed it to 3270 and made slight improvement on my 32M.

SuperPi__32M-1.JPG Gotta keep up with the fast crew. Push, push, push.

These Gskill are wicked. I need to learn more about tuning them.

I'll give it another push after I finish this 24 hour Prime for SSDB. Wow only 23.233 seconds behind ocnewbie. What to do and how to do it?

This is exhilerating.

I can't see what mine are, they got heatspreaders on'em. Ah well.

What ram model are you referring to ?

This Ocz one is most probably CE-6, the G.Skill GBHZ 4000 are UCCCs.

And EdlSMith, great going ! You have the best rams on the market now, and make full use of it =D. There are thousands of things you can try, even the memmax mod [find it in Xs] as well as tweaking the secondary settings, and even skew [if that's even avaliable in DDR2]. Best of all, get better cooling and bench at higher speeds. :D

Ed- Try booting it up in diagnostic mode from msconfig. It will kill alot of the background services and should drop your time at least a little bit. That is one sweet dual core you got there man and those gskill look like uccc timings.:eek:

Ed- Try booting it up in diagnostic mode from msconfig. It will kill alot of the background services and should drop your time at least a little bit. That is one sweet dual core you got there man and those gskill look like uccc timings.:eek:

Thnx; I'd forgotten all about that background stuff. It is worth the effort for sure. I'll see if I can stir their bones.

Watch for a note in a couple of hours.

Here is the best 32M I could do:SuperPi__32M-2.JPG