The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo doggy.

Running all benchies on my TCCDs at 500-2.5-3-3-8-1T, it passed 03 (I ran it first to make sure I wasn't wasting my time) and it has now passed 05 and 06, both showing improvements, the most noticable was in 03 which I'm now nearly getting 39K in.

I'm gonna let it Prime95 while I sleep and in the morning if it passes, I'll run 01SE and the Everest, and post my settings, maybe to the OCDB... would that even count? I'm getting a performance boost but it's same clocks and everything just different timings & RAM.

Anywho, me likey so far, 03 I got 38919 LOL That's ridiculous compared to my score with the other sticks, 37XXX. Can't wait til I get that Opty and I'm hittin' 3GHz, be able to see if these sticks will actually do 600MHz in this mobo stable.

Well, I finally got around to the SuperPi scramble and here then are my Entries.

I will try to improve on them but that will take a few minutes, to say the least. I hope I knock someone out of the top ten and create a scramble for them to get back in. Heh! Heh!. LOL. aw shucks.

SuperPi_1M-1.JPG

SuperPi__32M-1.JPG Hmm. I'll probably ned to run it again anyway. I erased the 1M with CPUZ.

I'm running my DDR2 GSkill F2-8000PHU2-2GBHZ (1GB x 2) 3-4-3-5-11 @ 2.3Volts. My timings are so tight, they look like OCZ DDR600 Elite Edition.

There, Now it has CPUZ with it.

I'm done. that's al it is.

Well, I finally got around to the SuperPi scramble and here then are my Entries.

I will try to improve on them but that will take a few minutes, to say the least. I hope I knock someone out of the top ten and create a scramble for them to get back in. Heh! Heh!. LOL. aw shucks.

SuperPi_1M.JPG

SuperPi__32M.JPGHmm. I'll probably ned to run it again anyway. I erased the 1M with CPUZ.

What is the stock speed of a fx-62?

I supose that you will need your rig to run @ 3+ghz all the time, and not only for the screenshots (and prime), because when i clock my 3800 toledo to 3010mhz, after 30 mins load my cpu temp will get 52 degrees, so with a open case and a vent i am able to clock it.

Guest MadDias
I hope I knock someone out of the top ten and create a scramble for them to get back in. Heh! Heh!. LOL. aw shucks.

damn ed...

seems as if u just kicked me out of the topten...

don´t make me put in my 3700+ again ;)

... I'm running my DDR2 GSkill F2-8000PHU2-2GBHZ (1GB x 2) 3-4-3-5-11 @ 2.3Volts. My timings are so tight, they look like OCZ DDR600 Elite Edition.

Hmmmm... I'll be back to see if I can get SuperPi to run on my 3G/600 settings before it freezes LMAO See if your suspicions are correct there Ed :-D

Now that is what I call an entrance, nice times there Ed. Do you guys think I can call this stable for daily use.:rolleyes: I actually forgot prime was running LOL first time for everything I guess. http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...1&postcount=323

Highest temp recorded by core temp was 46. I really like the ambient temps we got around here right now.