Nice job Ed not to sure if it matters but the everest screen isn't showing a score. Might want to add another pic of it by itself just in case. Man looks like there is a new king on top of ggg congratulations.

Nice job Ed not to sure if it matters but the everest screen isn't showing a score. Might want to add another pic of it by itself just in case. Man looks like there is a new king on top of ggg congratulations.

Thanks for catching that. I didn't realize I had messed it up.

Now I can go back and finish the SSDB entry.

@EdLSmith, that is staggering,:eek: mucho respect. I think that's going to keep you at the top for a long time to come.

Not to sound snotty or anything but...

Even though your cards are BFG and they're therefore not clocked as high as mine... I do find it disappointing that your scores are either barely, or not at all, beating my scores that I've been able to reach in the past at 2.977GHz.

Course I've always had an objection to DDR2 actually being better, as well as the new socket not being all it's cooked up to be. Ah well, that is a great OC and speed though, I envy ya ;) I can't wait til I get my hands on one of these 3GHz-capable Optys and see how high I can make'er fly. Should be within two weeks at the latest :-D

Maybe that other ram will make the difference though, I know my 600MHz ram was the difference maker when running 2.977 on the ol' Asus board.

Course, the 16067 on 05 is actually from having this board, I don't know why the settings are no longer stable as they were when I first got the board, but I believe that was done at 3.005GHz with the ram at a full 600 @ 2.5-4-4-10.

Anywho, best of luck and I hope to see you squeeze as much outta that ram and processor as possible, we need some AM2's on the list for comparison ;)

Ex mostly.. Now if you don't have a rig with parts from the spec sheet like you were ordering a Dell they are closing threads. What happened to the street??

EdLSmith - Nice to see you back with a vengeance for high clocks! That is a sweet chip :) First AM2 on the board as well I believe, way to set a benchmark :D

CPDMF - you'd be amazed the number of responses I got telling me to change my psu when I mentioned I had a FSP 460w.. that thing is solid as a rock!

CharmedLover - Glad to hear you're a chick, good to have one in the club, and I was kinda wondering with your name... lol