The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you notice, the high score in my sig for 03 matches the score in my OCDB entry. Why you ask?

I hate 03 with a bloody freakin' passion. And I do mean hate.

It used to crash on this computer all the time with the Asus board until I finally figured out the install was faulty. To be honest I'm shocked it even ran at 2.9GHz like it has been doing lately, usually it'll freeze in the first or second tests... if it makes it past those, I know I'm gravy, cuz it has NEVER frozen on the last two.

I really hope for 3DMark07 they redo the Nature test with modern graphics and such, love that test hehe Only part of 03 I don't dispise.

Need to add your cpu stepping info and I don't think happy wants the fear screens his newest rules updates says not to get creative. Might want to pull those out just in case but other than that it looks great wish fear played that good for me.:)

Edit- 03 is by far the most picky out of all the tests for me, If it wasn't for 03 my 146 passes everything else at 3200 including prime.

Bah I can't believe I forgot my stepping LOL I'll add that in... and if he dun like the FEAR entries he can tell me :-D I like having them on there. LOL

Okay, updated, anything else you can think of? I wish there was a benchmark for Oblivion, I'd love to see how much that slaughters my system because I know it does.

I actually figured out that Oblivion is the ONE GAME that having vertical sync ON improves my frame rate LOL I only get down to 20 at the lowest, with AA 4x and Bloom lighting, 1680x1050, and that's only when it's raining cats and dogs and I'm outside in the open, and it usually stays above 25FPS even then, usually in town I get between 30-60FPS (60 being the max it can do with VS on), with VS off I was having problems of getting down in to the teens when I was near Oblivion gates LOL