The AMD 3GHz Club

A little better progress...

I have hit 2.9, somewhat stable. Everything's good, 3d benchmarking, super pi, but prime95 is giving me trouble. It fails within the first five minutes:( I already have it up to 1.68v and don't want to go any higher. I am going to try to reseat my HSF tonight to see if that helps a bit with temps. Right now it seems to be 54c under load. Might add a fan or two.

Currently:

290x10 @ 1.68v, HTT x3

DDR2 730ish 4-4-4-10 2t, 16t

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just to make sure before I close any of the programs, do I need anything besides this stuff in my first picture for the OCDB:

3dmark01seprime95cpuzlo1.th.jpg

Anything? If not I'm gonna close the programs LOL keeping them open until I get an answer :-D

Prime - check

2 Cpuz - one memory, one cpu - check

3DM01 - check

Check check check...though you may want a double check :) Check the rules with regard to everest read and how it applies to your configuration. I know with my conroe/975 combo it no longer has to be included in the first screenie but must be included either by itself or in another screenie...safest to put everest read in the first screen and be done with it :)

Meh it's a crappy clock LOL I want 3GHz already ::Growls:: LMAO Only thing that's nice about it is even in Prime95, all 8 hours, hottest it got was 44C.

Thanks, I'm movin' on to 03, 05 06 and such, just to clarify, do I have to have CPUz in every screen capture or just that one?

OPTIONAL pic #5 - Everest Home Edition v2.20 (FREE) or later version or Purchase Everest Ultimate Edition 3 Here! - completed Memory Read benchmark (you can fit this into any other picture or use a separate screeshot)

Not sure but you might just run the memory read and not the suite benchmark just to be on the safe side. Should be ok but I haven't seen anyone post with that yet.

OPTIONAL pic #5 - Everest Home Edition v2.20 (FREE) or later version or Purchase Everest Ultimate Edition 3 Here! - completed Memory Read benchmark (you can fit this into any other picture or use a separate screeshot)

Not sure but you might just run the memory read and not the suite benchmark just to be on the safe side. Should be ok but I haven't seen anyone post with that yet.

Yes...only an everest read benchmark, not the suite.

EDIT: Find benchmarks at the bottom left. Hit the plus sign to see the available benches and it's the first one...Memory Read.

Yes...only an everest read benchmark, not the suite.

EDIT: Find benchmarks at the bottom left. Hit the plus sign to see the available benches and it's the first one...

Thanks for jumping in on that one I really wasn't sure bud. Never seen it in one before so better not to chance it.