Actually I don't think they have anything better to do than go around telling people to buy Power Supplies, clear the CMOS, and delete posts..

Looks like those that have the CPU's have maxed them out, not many new rides in the club.

Picked up my container from the machine shop yesterday. Looks good, had him take about an 1/8 inch off the base and give me a true flat surface to work with. A couple of evenings worth of lapping to get rid of the machining marks and we will be good. I'm racing this weekend so it will have to be the following weekend to make the runs. I think 60lbs of dry ice will be enough to make a ocdb entry, better get 80 or more though just incase.. Plus dry ice bombs are a quite fun as well.

Looks like those that have the CPU's have maxed them out, not many new rides in the club.

Picked up my container from the machine shop yesterday. Looks good, had him take about an 1/8 inch off the base and give me a true flat surface to work with. A couple of evenings worth of lapping to get rid of the machining marks and we will be good. I'm racing this weekend so it will have to be the following weekend to make the runs. I think 60lbs of dry ice will be enough to make a ocdb entry, better get 80 or more though just incase.. Plus dry ice bombs are a quite fun as well.

Sweet can't wait to see how high it goes man. Dry ice bombs are a blast, even more fun than the old cherry bombs in the garbage can rides. :) Man that stacker case fell through so it will be about the same time frame till I getta start pushing the expert. :mad: Just can't get myself to spend 147 on a case that was supposed to be 105+shipping.

Yep that's turning into the plan, right now I was thinking about the 19.99 special alot of people are modding around here. Got my gamexstream testing with the expert right now (typing this on it right now) looks good so far but still can't find my multimeter to really check the rails. Still got the pos stock cooler on it so can't really push it to far till I pick a case and cooler out.