When I first got my 148 it would do 3GHz stable with 1.57v, unfortunately this sticky was not around then. I upgraded the cooler and have had to replace it several times. Through doing this the thermal conductivity was compromised and the temperatures went up a few degrees. Now 3GHz is not achievable at 1.57 or even 1.6v. I can do ~2.95, 2.97 maybe at 1.6. Case flow is excellent with 120mm panaflo, 2 x 60mm vantec's as exhaust and a 120mm scythe fan as intake, with a filtered 5.25" bay open. Any suggestions to help me get into the club? Thanks in advance!

When I first got my 148 it would do 3GHz stable with 1.57v, unfortunately this sticky was not around then. I upgraded the cooler and have had to replace it several times. Through doing this the thermal conductivity was compromised and the temperatures went up a few degrees. Now 3GHz is not achievable at 1.57 or even 1.6v. I can do ~2.95, 2.97 maybe at 1.6. Case flow is excellent with 120mm panaflo, 2 x 60mm vantec's as exhaust and a 120mm scythe fan as intake, with a filtered 5.25" bay open. Any suggestions to help me get into the club? Thanks in advance!

More voltage plus a open side panel when priming might just help you get better temps =D.

RACE TRACK TIMES. This is it. I cannot go any faster with my current hardware. If I get bumped by some jerk running their dual core at 3.2 so be it... they are the better man.(Seeing as how I had to corrupt my windows install to get these.) ;)

26.625 + 23:30:375 = 23:57:000

fastpi1dp4.th.jpg

fastpi2op9.th.jpg

fastpi3ef7.th.jpg

Hey flowerking how come my 2nd entry for the 165 at 1T in the ocdb has been deleted or something.The link in the 3ghz club is not working also for the 165 .Whats going on with it?

Sorry about the 2nd GGG entry, I'll add it soon, just have a few meetings to attend today and will do it when I get back.

Not sure what happened to the other ocdb entry, looks like a mod deleted it, there have been some purges going on in the ocdb and you may have been caught up in it.

Your sig link for "OCDB [email protected] 1T" doesn't work with the same reasoning I believe.

Again, sorry about the Honours Board mixup, will rectify that today.

I had 2 legitimate entrys for my 165.One with a 2t entry and another the next day with a 1T entry.One is not even in the ocdb.Who do i talk to about this.

Thanks flowerking but iam still missing my 2nd ocdb at 1T entry,its not even ther.Who do i talk to about this?

If all your hardware was the same for both entries that is why it got deleted.

No it was not.one was with 1T timming and diffrent voltage than the one with 2 T timming.2 diffrent voltage settings and 2 diffrent timmings.I see people here posting more than that.

If all your hardware was the same for both entries that is why it got deleted.

The hardware was the same but diffrent settings.My better one got deleted. people have nothing better to do.It took me another 8 hours and what not to bench and post the entry.2 diffrent timmings and 2 diffrent voltage makes 2 diffrent benches,or iam i wrong.

newistdftstreetoe6.th.png[/url]

streeeeeeeeetttttttcw4.th.png[/url]