The AMD 3GHz Club

*rubs his eyes*

I'm seeing some amazing runs there oc newbie.. is that still on air?

That's friggin' awesome!!!! You slaughtered the 32M times..

That is certainly deserving of some rewards.. have a round of drinks for everyone on the house in recognition of those times!

You must be pretty happy with that tccd now eh? :D:D:D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep still on air but we got some rain yesterday so much lower ambient temps. I wasn't expecting it to pass 32m at 3250 :) so it was a nice suprise. Half way through the run I kept thinking it was gonna fail when I seen it was more than 10 seconds faster than my best run. It wasn't even fully tweaked so I'll run it again this weekend sometime. Scared myself though right as it finished my screen went black .............. then I remembered that the damn screensaver wasn't turned off LOL.

Purdy good!! There OC Newbie.... Nice voltages! LO I don't think I'll be able to catch those times! Looks like I'm savin' fer' a new processor anyway. (No ggg! even@ nearly 1.7) Still the odds are pretty bad of me gettin' 1 that nice. I think those times will stand fer' awhile. Air-Cooled to boot!!!..............(The wheels in "Clays" head begin to revolve How can I???)LOL

The oc newbie is showing us OC veterans a thing or two isn't he.. I think it's time we gave him and his 146 the rubout. :)

Nice runs OC newbie... We have dropped to 99 degree highs so it won't be long before I can set up for dry ice runs out in the garage.

Well 3300 was a no go but here is the 3290 I think it'll work for now. :D Man that 3300 was looking sweet cut off more than a tenth of a second through 10 loops but just wouldn't finish.

pi25422ki5.th.jpg

Okay think I am finished with pi's for at least a little while.

Well 3300 was a no go but here is the 3290 I think it'll work for now. :D Man that 3300 was looking sweet cut off more than a tenth of a second through 10 loops but just wouldn't finish.

pi25422ki5.th.jpg

Okay think I am finished with pi's for at least a little while.

I think the admins should change your nick to OC_Pro ! =D.

Those are real nice times ..... man i'll never get above 3.05Ghz for me.

It rained, was cool here in Singapore but extra voltages didn't seem to help. I guess it's time to try to see what i can do with the voltages to get it to listen to me :cool:

I think my chip doesn't like too much voltage probably because of heat issues. 1.65 volts was failing at the same clocks 1.59 passes. One of these days i'm gonna have to get around to watercooling it to see just what it will do. Just don't have the funds right now.