The AMD 3GHz Club

Man that is one sweet 1 meg run there cuoficr, 3400 that is just awe inspiring. Can't wait to see the 32 meg time.

Nice job likewhoa 3105 dual core is the highest stable I have seen around.

Pretty much luck, when i bought the 150 it wasnt with phase in mind, and to be honest it absolutley sucks under air/water, 2800 is the fastest i ever got it stable. 32m is a def. bump in the road at the moment, Judging by the first iteration it should put me in 2nd or 3rd if i ever get it to run all the way, about .2s slower for the first calculation than the current #1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much luck, when i bought the 150 it wasnt with phase in mind, and to be honest it absolutley sucks under air/water, 2800 is the fastest i ever got it stable. 32m is a def. bump in the road at the moment, Judging by the first iteration it should put me in 2nd or 3rd if i ever get it to run all the way, about .2s slower for the first calculation than the current #1

Nice run but you need some better rams :D

TheFlowerKing did almost the same time with 200Mhz to spare.

If only i had a vapochill .....

Nice run but you need some better rams :D

TheFlowerKing did almost the same time with 200Mhz to spare.

If only i had a vapochill .....

no kidding, id kill for some 2x512 285mhz capable tight timing capable dimm's, but unless someone wants to loan me a set it wont happen. These OCZ's of mine wont even boot at 260

no kidding, id kill for some 2x512 285mhz capable tight timing capable dimm's, but unless someone wants to loan me a set it wont happen. These OCZ's of mine wont even boot at 260

Yeah me too mine max out at about 265 anything over and they are not even close to stable. I should have never sold my value vx they were good to about 255 but with the 2225 timing's that would have been better than 265@3438.:rolleyes:

Yeah me too mine max out at about 265 anything over and they are not even close to stable. I should have never sold my value vx they were good to about 255 but with the 2225 timing's that would have been better than 265@3438.:rolleyes:

I sold a set of 2x512 GeIL PC4200 ultra plats that did 290+ :/

hmm, I think that since I'm using 100% the same hardware aside from the BIOS the #8 ranking of mine should be removed for 1m, If i was using a diff CPU or RAM or something it might make sense for me to have 2 entires (plus its embarrassing)

hmm, I think that since I'm using 100% the same hardware aside from the BIOS the #8 ranking of mine should be removed for 1m, If i was using a diff CPU or RAM or something it might make sense for me to have 2 entires (plus its embarrassing)

LOL TFK will probably catch it on the next updates, we know your on a roll when a 1meg run at 3300 is embarassing.

Sorry about missing that duplicate cuoficr, I confuse myself when updating at times.. ;) (I think I just admire any Pi run above 3.3GHz too much) If you ran your ram setup with my tweaked OS I'm sure you'd get at least half a second off your time but the fact that the OS looks untweaked is even more reason to respect the run!

likewhoa - bummer, you know that I had to redo 2-3 OCDB's back in the early days because I kept forgetting things or doing things wrong (I was the original SP2004 abuser I think lol). Now I'm beginning to doubt whether your chip actually CAN run 3.1GHz ;):P:D