Thanks Kitfit...Not too bad I guess.... I think I still can wring just a little bit more outta' it. Then I need better cooling. Funny she'll 32m stable @3190 but fail's prime @ggg. More werk I might pull it off maybe 1.7 volts ggg.After she burns abit. But still I think better cooling would doit nicer.

Do i feel a new "Phase" comming on :D

Well if ya' saw how I got my W/C laid out you'd have to agree this rig isn't moving anywhere.. And for the cost of the psu I'd want for Tec's. A used prommie is more than possible.

Still "Tec" cooling does have appeal and I have been looking into it. My next cooling upgrade is still quite abit down the road. (Must replace 2# psu's,and some otherstuff first) Which maybe a good thing because it gives me more time to study my options. A big chiller is not out of the question either. Well see lotsa' werk between then and now anyway. (I think I'd like a modded phase though.Hehee..) I do whichever is the coldest-cheapest. But I'm still not done playin' in the water yet.(LOL) It maybe after Xmas before I'm really really serious about gettin' alot colder.(By then I ought to be just about nutz for sumptin' better) LOL......

Shameless plug. I have a meanwell SP-500-15 and a Maze 4 with a 320 watt TEC in my F/S thread..[/shameless plug]

Shameless plug. I have a meanwell SP-500-15 and a Maze 4 with a 320 watt TEC in my F/S thread..[/shameless plug]

I saw that I also saw that 4+core rad. What kinda' o' temps do ya' get with 320watt tec?

I guess I'd better get over there and hava' look. But I really can't buy for awhile.

If I kept volts below 1.6 temps were between 8 and 12 loaded. Only time I could run prime was in the day though. Hot air circulating through a radiator doesn't do much. You know about that.

Usually on the TEC I ran my custom fabbed (code for semi ghetto) Heater core with 4 X panaflos. Without the pelts I have moved back to a BIX2 and some low speed Yates. I still have the heater core. No use for it and it isn't worth much to sell.

What a night! Seeing records falling left and right! That's what I like to see!

Clay - TREMENDOUS 32M time :D I'm not sure if I'd be able to best that one.

kitfit - Nice to see you're not being lax heh. Good to see you improving still :)

cuoficr - What can I say? The king is dead, long live the king! That's one mean chip and cooler you got there.. :drool:

@CPDMF: Thanks 8-12c load thats 20c+ improvement over what I have now.(40-60mhz?) I'd really like to try to buy yer' "Meanwell" I'm not sure if I can though. (Come to think of it your DD block an tec look really nice too.) LOL But this month I have to replace 2# psu's. So I'm not sure at all how this is going to werk. But we'll see what happens.

@TheFlowerKing: Thanks I think I got lucky on my shipped part's in some ways. I think. I might be able to wring just abit more outta' it . But I won't know til' I try. I'm still playin in the water. And I really don't know fer' sure what she'll do.

Edit:I've learned alot from Kitfit. Been watchin' him clock for a good while. I'm sure he'll never not improve. In fact it won't surprise me one little bit. When he pops up here with a brand new totally-super-killer-mega-uber processor. (I'm sure it's only a matter of time)

@Kitfit: Nice werk! (4 sided dice?---^)

Superpi "Clay" style: Max the volts. Then set a totally ridiculious amount of mega-hurt-age. Then clock it back til' it werks. LOL(Sorta' backwards I know. but it saves alotta' time)

Nice one hawkeyefan! I was wondering when we'd see our first 3800+ x2!!

That's a nice chip, hope you got it after the price drops.. ;)

$178 after tax @ MicroCenter;)