Guest viking

thx hopefully ill squeze 100mhz more out of it when i get my water to run proberly

Hi guys,

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm back in at work and will be doing an update as soon as I have some free moments. Seeing some great stuff from you guys :D

Dave

Hi guys,

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm back in at work and will be doing an update as soon as I have some free moments. Seeing some great stuff from you guys :D

Dave

Welcome back :)

Viking I uploaded your images at Weboperative.com/OCIDB

privmsg me for login info so that you can upload images on your own in the future..

Anyone else that wants to start a new gallery of their own on my server, just privmsg me for the admin login info.

Updated! Let me know if I missed anything out or for any errors (I am but a man , with a man's body.. as the song goes ;)).

Great work from all of ya, nice to see those Pi times getting lower and lower.

laydback - great post! But you missed one thing out.. you have to be able to do a 32M run at 3.17GHz!!! I've had you in my sights for such a long time now but can't get close enough lol I think you deserve your spot. VERY nice post btw :D

And congrats to viking, our latest Honours Board member!!! Free drinks on the house! (Delivered by our lovely barstaff).

Guest laydback
Updated! Let me know if I missed anything out or for any errors (I am but a man , with a man's body.. as the song goes ;)).

Great work from all of ya, nice to see those Pi times getting lower and lower.

laydback - great post! But you missed one thing out.. you have to be able to do a 32M run at 3.17GHz!!! I've had you in my sights for such a long time now but can't get close enough lol I think you deserve your spot. VERY nice post btw :D

And congrats to viking, our latest Honours Board member!!! Free drinks on the house! (Delivered by our lovely barstaff).

Unfortunaley there's a price to be paid for my overclocking. I'm having a hell of a time running dual channel for the past two weeks. Runs fine with each stick individually so it's not the ram. So I've a) damaged my mem controller or B) the bottom orange slot is bad

Random BSODs tried reinstalling windows but like I said, it runs fine in single channel

I've had my 146 since March of 2005 so it's served me well. Time to move onto Conroe.

Well still can't get my times down any but thanks for the tips. Man that suck's either way, mem controller or the slot itself. Hopefully it will just start working again.

laydback stay away from the darkside. get an opty they perform good and hopefully AMD is working hard on a conroe killer. I wonder how those new AM2 opterons are performing. they run at 2Ghz at 1.2v :)

Took the spreader off again, had just enough AS5 to do the trick. Still no luck at 3g though. I've been into 2.8g for about an hour now, even if this don't work with the 7700, I think it will with the Storm. At least now I know I haven't damaged the 146 and I don't have to fork out for a 165 yet. Maybe I'll get some better ram.

Quick question, is it easier to OC with just 1g of memory than with two?

Yeah, I meant 1 stick, so I'll pull out one og my sticks and see how she does tommorrow, I'm gonna let this 2.8 go through the night if it will, be a new record for me if only by 10mhz.

Thanks Mr. King