The AMD 3GHz Club

Guest Timmay

looks like I could shoot right up to second place with a 3015MHz Bench Run *Evil Laugh*

Go the 144.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Timmay

I Definitly need better cooling for that I belive. Just like me trying to get 3GHz out of my old 148 on stock HSF lmao.

Guest Timmay

I may go to the dark side... Nah thats never gonna happen again, Im not a huge fan of water.

Guest Timmay

Neither, never been to the xLAN before. I just stick to going over to mates.

Ohhh... I want onna' dem' tooo!!! You guys are gonna' make me put my clockin' head back on again aren't ya's!!(LOL) I got and entry in the OCDB for 290 1-1 (That was easy) It has done 295 1-1 but I didn't like the amount of vid that took. I read somewhere that pulling the IHS I can run a lower vid. Between that and my W/C. I think I'll put it in the bag.(I think Hehee)

But guy's It'll be awhile instead of buyin a rad- pump-res. I went for storage. Plus right now I'm dealin' with some pretty toasty daytime ambients. Nuther month-or two or so I'll get on it.

Have ya's thought about makin' that 300fsb 1-1. or 3ghz either or both? More truly like the nf2 toasters?(250fsb 1-1 or 2500mhz either or both) Because both or either is gonna' be tuff. And still many won't be able won't either.(I'm pretty sure once I get some better cooling I can pull 300X10 1-1. (But not at all certain)

Edit: Also with the 300 or 3000 requirement peep's will werk really really hard to do both.(It really is a massive gauntlet!)

I said either or both because some processor's can't get anywhere near 3 ghz. But they'll do 315 fsb 1-1. Oh well it was a thought.(Mine most likely will but I was thinking about other peep's.A tuff oc is a tuff oc either way )

Need help here, i got my opty 165 CCB1E 0606VPMW i overclock it to 2.5ghz(278HT*9) 9 multi,1.344V.

My memory is a mushking ddr500 2gb it's running 250.3mhz, FSB:DRAM CPU/10, CAS 3.0, RAS to CAS delay 4, RAS Precharge 3, TRAS 7, Bank Cycle time 7, 1T. This info was taken from cpu-z

When i enter windows there is some kind of strange sound but entering only and when i'm in for example if someone sing in on messenger there is a sound like a bell but it happens from time to time only. When i try to give more Voltage to the cpu when like in 2.6 and in 2.8 no matter what type of settings i put, when i enter in windows it appears an error saying something like there whas some kind of exception or another error is from ati comand line interface something like that.

With the settings i have below the errors dosen't appear but the sound like the bell does appear but everything works fine my X-Fi sounds normal in itunes or playing videos the bell sound dosen't appear. I forgot something when i increase the voltage there is no sound when i'm in windows.

From this problem i'm having i was thinking that the cause is my power supply maybe is a thermaltake 420watts(500watts max load) i was thinking of getting a 500watts or bigger.

I can't enter windows in 3ghz but in 2.9 yes.