The AMD 3GHz Club

FlowerKing, my voltage isn't 1.65v, it's 1.61 (1.50x110)

Last time I did any PI runs was back in June, here's what I got then. I'll see if I can do any better tonight when it cools down a bit. 30c in my room right now.

ALL the voltages I use on the listing are based on the bios calculations, not what the motherboard sensor dictates. Reason being, I have two Ultra-D's and side by side they both read voltage's differently (ie. have different offsets) but my gear works identical for the volts I set in the bios. The ram sensor in one board reads a full 0.1v higher than what I set, yet the ram acts correct for the volts I set in bios.

I will allow exceptions for multimeter pics but apart from that I go by what is set in the bios.

That Pi32M time is awesome! You run many tweaks on the OS? I can see themes are off and no background pic, any other tips?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL the voltages I use on the listing are based on the bios calculations, not what the motherboard sensor dictates. Reason being, I have two Ultra-D's and side by side they both read voltage's differently (ie. have different offsets) but my gear works identical for the volts I set in the bios. The ram sensor in one board reads a full 0.1v higher than what I set, yet the ram acts correct for the volts I set in bios.

I will allow exceptions for multimeter pics but apart from that I go by what is set in the bios.

That Pi32M time is awesome! You run many tweaks on the OS? I can see themes are off and no background pic, any other tips?

Tweaks ? Xs has a load of them. Configure boot.ini for memmax and stuff.

Link is here

---------------------------

At least temps at night have got to a good, cooling one. I need a mach to hit 3GHz on 1.48V ..... Hopefully it's still this cooling by the time i wake up tomorrow morning :P

Priming in progress @ 3Ghz .... after that i'll

1. See how high my Opteron can go with somemore burn-in

2. Figure out what my Opteron crashes @ 3.1Ghz for whatever reason.

3. Try to clock in a good Superpi 32mil time. [Already have a 1mil time, around 27sec for 3.05Ghz].

My Expert gives me the same Pi times with BH-5, TCCD or UCCC. 26.9 is about the best it will do. Then again I am using XP 64 so I'm sure having to go through the emulator is slowing it down just a touch.

I have an Ultra-D on it's way so I'll have to do up another database entry and start over.

Guest laydback

Voltage reading inside the bios fluctuates between 1.61 and 1.62.

Guest laydback
Tweaks ? Xs has a load of them. Configure boot.ini for memmax and stuff.

Link is here

---------------------------

At least temps at night have got to a good, cooling one. I need a mach to hit 3GHz on 1.48V ..... Hopefully it's still this cooling by the time i wake up tomorrow morning :P

Priming in progress @ 3Ghz .... after that i'll

1. See how high my Opteron can go with somemore burn-in

2. Figure out what my Opteron crashes @ 3.1Ghz for whatever reason.

3. Try to clock in a good Superpi 32mil time. [Already have a 1mil time, around 27sec for 3.05Ghz].

Mammem tweak only works for 1m

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

super PI 1.5mod_

3ghz (3.1ghz) was not 32m stable so i had to resort to 3ghz heres the pics

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2497/3g...rpi1m32mme5.jpg

*also the 32M may be a tad slower because i was listening to music and using my computer as i got impatient..i figured it was more for general comparison and stability anyways.

im going to try and get her GGG ready tonight . wish me luck 8D

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

super PI 1.5mod_

3ghz (3.1ghz) was not 32m stable so i had to resort to 3ghz heres the pics

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2497/3g...rpi1m32mme5.jpg

*also the 32M may be a tad slower because i was listening to music and using my computer as i got impatient..i figured it was more for general comparison and stability anyways.

im going to try and get her GGG ready tonight . wish me luck 8D

Nice runs, I am having issues getting my 2x512 bh-5 stable enough at 260MHz for Pi 32M, if I had a 12x multi I'd be so set :D

And if my tccd still worked at cas2.5 you'd all be scared! Trust me.. heh

Voltage reading inside the bios fluctuates between 1.61 and 1.62.

If you put that chip into another motherboard which read 1.63-1.64v in bios with same settings and acted exactly the same performance wise, then you'd see why I'm using the bios settings, not the sensor readouts. ;)

Mammem tweak only works for 1m

The pros said memmax works for both 32 and 1mil ...

Nice runs, I am having issues getting my 2x512 bh-5 stable enough at 260MHz for Pi 32M, if I had a 12x multi I'd be so set :D

And if my tccd still worked at cas2.5 you'd all be scared! Trust me.. heh

If you put that chip into another motherboard which read 1.63-1.64v in bios with same settings and acted exactly the same performance wise, then you'd see why I'm using the bios settings, not the sensor readouts. ;)

At least you had bh-5s. i don't have any =X