The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the OCDB, download a template for you mobo, fill it out and then post it in the OCDB.
Willdo! :)

Took an Opteron for me to get to GGG

I got 3 g's :tooth:!!!!!!!

it can go further i speck

had to downgrade from opty 165 to 3800x2 :D half the l1 and l2 cache .... better performance but i took a hit dropping to 1/2 and 1/2 :/, a measurable hit :D

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=258854

1.4v, still has its lid. reckon i may go get me a better opteron. Reckon i coulda got 3g with higher multi :X

stable too. 3dm06 passed. core temps ~ 33 each core.:drool:

super pi is still hovering at 29~ seconds wtf?? i had it down to 27 once :/

• 3 weeks later...

Here's hoping for another 3G's entry....;)

Finally got around to putting the Last Known Epox NF570 board to exist....in the PC and got it running with a 5000+ Brisbane (G1 stepping)

I tell you what...this is the AF570ultra and it's limited to 250fsb but this board has some very sweet features....well heres to happy clocking and hitting the 3200mhz I can hope for...lol

1 feature is it has Blue LEDs for the ram, CPU and chipset....if it fails to boot just look and see which LED isnt lit and you know right away where the problem is....how sweet is that....?

Also it has a digital post code LED like other boards but, get this....it doubles as the CPU temp display after it boots....thats right....during loading windows ir switches to show the CPU temp...AWESOME....!

The more I fiddle with this board the more I love it....too bad warrantee work is not available and NO ONE carries EPOX/Supox boards at the moment....

I also see Supox is making NF560 boards and they look sweet as Hail.....