The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh darn cliff changed his sig again. this mean the RDX200 is no longer running. darn now i got to figure out this BH-5 lol
I still have the RDX with the BH5 in it. My main rig is the only one that is actually working right now though. The rest are scattered about in different stages of completion. I'll get back to it soon though.

HAHA.. Not by me, I have known for many years that kids weren't in my best interest and have made sure that I do not get anyone pregnant.. I admit and understand my faults which led me to realize that I would not be the best father or even a decent husband. I am far too self-indulgent as a walk through my shop would show.

You speak the wisest words. If only I had listened to them lol

I got a 148 in mine i got from ED (thanks ED) used your BH-5 timing from your expert OCDB I think so far there working at 250 2-2-2-5 Passed Occt anyways ant primed yet @ 3003 180 ya gotta love them SPi times :D 27s :D there spd at 250 2.5-3-3-7 but i cant get them to run at 2.5

Guest navinjohnson

Got me some pc4000, sometime this week I'll try have some stuff up. With this I should be able to finally lower my multi and have another shot at hitting GGG :drool:

Guest navinjohnson

haha, who knows with these chips anymore. Anything LCB*E seems to be a tossup and I guess I got lucky.

• 2 weeks later...