The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dumb butt forgot to run 3Dmark2001SE before I closed Prime, so now I have to prime again tonight and finish my entry tomorrow... running everything stable though... barely over GGG but there nevertheless...

Wil, any chance of getting an original toaster pic to make a sig myself?

Sure you mean just the background with toaster and the 3ggg club certified ? but i cant give you one with it flashing because you cant edit it. It will stop flashing K

I dont see you on the list :D

Sure you mean just the background with toaster and the 3ggg club certified ? but i cant give you one with it flashing because you cant edit it. It will stop flashing K

I dont see you on the list :D

That's great wil, was just looking for the toaster anyway... but I can edit animated gifs... :-)

@"Unlnown" If I'd got a dollar everytime I'd done that I'd be consideribly richer. LOL .... Oh Heres a link to toasters;

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread...hlight=toasters

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread...hlight=toasters

Thanks Clay, got some good images so far an only went through about 10 pages... Probably gonna use the guitar I came up with there... forget who posted it, maybe i should ask permission first :-) Beginning second round of prime in a minute :-)

^^^^^^^Yulp^^^^^^^^^

Ya' gotta' show both cores stable too... I often use prime to my own satisfaction. And most people agree.. But it's not official.. Othros or sp.. For official OCDB's now.

I don't know what to use for my own satisfaction anymore. I had my E6700 sitting at an easy 3.6, passed Orthos, kicked out a few WU's folding and a bunch of gaming then it rebooted while I was checking my email.

I often use prime to my own satisfaction. And most people agree.. But it's not official.. Othros or sp.. For official OCDB's now.

Got to go with that as well Clay. In fact the only time i use Orthos is for posting screenies here, and any OCDB entry i might add in the future. For all my own testing i use 2 instances of Prime. For the simple reason, i don't trust Orthos one little bit. In all the testing iv'e done, Orthos has been completely inconsistant. In other words, on the same clock and settings it will pass 8hrs on one run and on another fail in an hour. Prime never does that, and what's more, consistantly never does that.

what do you mean the 704 bios has a lack of vcore settings...?

the 704 bios had alot of vcore settings for me...I think a couple more than the stock shipped bios...

oh and BTW..I got 330fsb outta my XBLK (1:1) with 2.9v and the +.05 enabled...

give them some juice just dont exceed the 2.9v limit

Well I just dont know what vidd your suppose to use with these SPD 303 My 2.9 shows 2.98 if i set the +3 its well into 3.xx. That might be ok for a bench run here and there but i use would not wont to run that every day