The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we didn't have whining or crying then what would the British do? (Kiwi joke mayhaps?) :D

Hey CPDMF, I'm still around, just a lot busier than usual. Not to mention woman troubles.. but when are they not trouble?

The british could fight the french instead.

I threw my last girlfriend out on her ear over a year ago and have been using rental units every since. Never been happier.. 36 years old, never have been married and never will.

If we didn't have whining or crying then what would the British do? (Kiwi joke mayhaps?) :D

Freeeeeeeeeeze to death, like we're doing at the moment :eek2: But we're not going to cry or grizzle about it :nod:

rental units eh'?....sign me up...sure would be alot cheaper than donating half my stuff everytime... besides 1/2 a 3G's rig was a crappy 1.5gig celeron...ha...

Now I know why a dog is mans best friend....;)

A dream is an absurd reason. I take it was someone elses dream.

I never got fired for any absurd reasons. I would get fired because I am just not a very good employee or yes-man. I went into business for myself back when I was 19 and stayed that way..

A dream is an absurd reason. I take it was someone elses dream.

I never got fired for any absurd reasons. I would get fired because I am just not a very good employee or yes-man. I went into business for myself back when I was 19 and stayed that way..

No, it was actually a dream I had. I told a friend of mine about it, someone was apparently eavesdropping. The dream (which was right out of the Twilight Zone by the way) included a random act of violence not even committed by myself (I shot back in self defense though). I wasn't even at work when I told my friend about the dream.

I'm not a yes man either, I stand up for myself, like when they told me to do cart retrieval (I always won too, because I never got stuck out there). But as a cashier I did my job to the best of my ability.

I'm probably going to end up going into business too. What business are you in?