The AMD 3GHz Club

::eyeroll:: To be completely honest, I could give a rat's butt what's OCDB entry now, I know what marks stability, and 8 hours of Prime does it, personally I plan on letting it run around 10 hours. I'm not downloading another darn program for the sake of anyone but myself. ::shrug::

And I'm really running at 2.6, I just wanted to see if I got any eye rolls from saying I'm priming at 3Gs.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know Prime is no longer accepted for an OCDB entry right? ;)

You'll have to check, but I think the program they want now is Orthos. The problem is that it's easy for anyone to start Prime and then change their computer's clock to make it seem as though they ran it longer than they really did.

is tht for single dual cores or both ?

You do know there is a pool running on whether or not you break 3G's.

I almost pee my pants reading that. I'm in where is the bookie at? lol

btw CharmedLover84 8hours orthos is not really calling it stable, that's just the requirements for the OCDB. you want to atleast run it for 24hours after that for your own reassurance. and also run some Folding Projects i.e climateprection,rosetta@home,seti@home,QMC and others not to mention 3dmarks collection. I found instability running climateprediction/rossetta when prime would not fail. that comes to show prime doesn't really show 100% stability. just for the OCDB entry that is. :D

don't roll your eyes at me now! :P

Praz,

Give me 11 hours and I'll be posting at 2.8GHz in that same post ;) It's been Orthosing for an hour now at 2.8GHz at stock volts. When I get home from work, I'll run the others and post it.

::clicks her link:: Or not, great. Now I have to spend 30 minutes reuploading those pictures. Fantastic. Oh well, god forbid there be a stock database entry in the OCDB for 12 hours. ::Shakes her head and heads to work::

ADDED BY EDIT:

And if you want to get technical, how is running on a 250 divider running at stock? ::shrug:: Whatever.