Anyone from Northwest Indiana???

s10man69

LOL NuLL...

I just thought about starting this thread, just to maybe meet up with some fellow DFI'ers and "speak some geek" if you will.

None of my friends even remotely know what I would be talking about when it came down to it. So when I'm all excited about my new build, I've got nothing..or when I want some help modding it..or just, showing it off..I've yet to show any of my rigs to people who actually know what it is..lol

Alright NForcer...Another one.w00t!

Guest bigr5026
im from central illinois....6000 people in my town and maybe 3 of them know how to overclock let alone what a computer is...

I feel so alone, I yearn to be in the presence of "others". I could use a happy hug bout now :(

you live in pana,

near springfield, your 300 miles away

DFI STREET ROAD TRIP

Guest bigr5026

when you coming up here again, we should get together and go to a lan

I am not much into gaming or lans but I do like modding...or atleast being involved....I am more of a car buff than anything...but being behind my puter keeps me safe, alive and home..... lately I have been riding my KZ650 real hard....

I guess you could say it's overclocked...I put electronic ignition and highpower coils and really fat jets.... and it really goes... it spends more time at 11,000rpm than it does idle... ok enough babble....

yea it's cool to see some others close by ....I am all alone in the puter junkie thing...no one here (or my friends) have a clue when it comes to pc's...so it's all dutch to them....

What do y'all say of sometime in the next few months if possible, all of us midwestern DFI'er meet somewhere..Say..some place between South Bend, IN and Indianapolis??? That way some guys from Illinois could also come too! and maybe some Ohioans, or whatever they're called..lol

Dr....I'm going to be modding it up here in the next couple of months..just got my CoolerMaster Stacker!!!

And, I'm getting a crossfire mobo and and X1900 Crossfire MAster, and I have almost everything for water cooling! Got it from danger den..well, I got it from someone who got it from there..lol

Guest bigr5026

no way im going to In since i dont have a DL or car, so my mom will unfortunately have to drive me

It'd be a good time I'd think...Be hell trying to transport my rig..once I get it completed...It'll probably weigh in at say...40-50 lbs I'd say..lol

Plus, having H2O cooling..hmm..wonder how I'd do that..

• 2 weeks later...