Sign in to follow this  
jumpman

2475mhz STABLE, hitman freezes...reset no POST.

I was playing hitman...i had my comp OCed at 2475mhz prime stable....with stock voltage. (275x9) with a 150 divider. that game SUCKS bigtime...it freezes when you try to get to the desktop.

Anyway...after that...i had to reset my comp...and BAM! ...it didnt POST.

Clear CMOS...load my CMOS profile (exactly the same i had at 2475) and now it doesnt post... :( ...im thinking of giving up...and buy a CPU that does 2500 stock :P

Please guys...any ideas?

PS: Sorry for my english.

EDIT: IT post at stock...but if i try to reach 2475 again...i get no post AT ALL.

Guest shaolin95

Well I play hitman (I assume blood money) in my OCed rig and if you assigne only 1 core to it the game wont freeze or pause at anytime. Dont blame the game as your hardware wasnt stable in the first place.

I will follow learners advice. Have you tried a lesser OC as well?

Reset cmos using jumper and reenter all you settings again.

Done that like 30 times.

unplug all the stuff you dont need.

might be your ram though... i keep freezing when i misplace my ram in the wrong slot

I have to try that... these DFI boards are really picky on settings and ramslots and stuff. :(

Well I play hitman (I assume blood money) in my OCed rig and if you assigne only 1 core to it the game wont freeze or pause at anytime. Dont blame the game as your hardware wasnt stable in the first place.

I will follow learners advice. Have you tried a lesser OC as well?

Yeap...blood money it is. The thing is it freezes...OCed or not. Maybe its because its...those "free" editions that you found over the internet :P

man ur 3000venice should do at least 2.5ghz on that cooling, try different RAM timings & devider, im sure it will help ur overclock *calvintang im not sure if im sick or not, but ur sig is something @[email protected] moving or not moving*

Maybe it started to dislike the before-it-OCed-without-voltage settings....i dont want to crank up the voltage tho :( ...but maybe ill do that.

Im having a hard time with memory timmings tho...i just cant seem to figure some values out.

I was playing hitman...i had my comp OCed at 2475mhz prime stable....with stock voltage. (275x9) with a 150 divider. that game SUCKS bigtime...it freezes when you try to get to the desktop.

Anyway...after that...i had to reset my comp...and BAM! ...it didnt POST.

Clear CMOS...load my CMOS profile (exactly the same i had at 2475) and now it doesnt post... :( ...im thinking of giving up...and buy a CPU that does 2500 stock :P

Please guys...any ideas?

PS: Sorry for my english.

EDIT: IT post at stock...but if i try to reach 2475 again...i get no post AT ALL.

with stock voltage <<< have you tryed to give it more juice ? try small increments , maybe all you need is volts.

Good luck