French think differently?

Evil_inc

I was just playing condition zero with a bunch of french people (J'ai parler le Francais mais je ne comprends tout le mots) and realized that they would play diffrently that the americans and other denominations that I have played with on the same map, perfering to run strait in while I was outside sniping them all down. They were still good but always took a diffrent approach then most gamers. Could this be related to that stereotype of the french always loosing in battle?

Could this be related to that stereotype of the french always loosing in battle?

There are always some people who prefer running straight in.

80% of the time I play a game I head on in without thinking, because it gets the game moving. Sniping is all well and good, but it gets old because its so easy to do. Might make your stats look good, but everybody hates the guy that snipes the whole game too.

lol, well that is how the americans won the revlolution

ps, Im not trying to be cruel and I am not against french people in anyway (expecialy since I took four years to learn there language) I just noticed this. Also I see that they did not use glitches as much such as shadowing, dubble tapping q, or walling. Guess they just want a fair fight.

I've noticed strategies are different in many games depending on the region the player is from.

I've found the best strategy board game players have played the game GO as a child and learned from someone much older.

Plus those Swedes kick as in BF2!

lol, well that is how the americans won the revlolution

ps, Im not trying to be cruel and I am not against french people in anyway (expecialy since I took four years to learn there language) I just noticed this. Also I see that they did not use glitches as much such as shadowing, dubble tapping q, or walling. Guess they just want a fair fight.

Pretty much no colony has sussfully broken off with out a substantial amount of support from within the home country. 'Winning' in war is so rarly as simple as it looks in the papers or in the history books. The french maintained their existance for a long time no small task I doubt their as bad as they are made out to be.

heh I used to play Strikeforce, an Unreal Tournament counter-terrorism mod...and the guys from Germany were crazy good because they played this certain style where they devoted their time to playing total teamwork...they leap-frogged everywhere, one guy would toss in a flash nade and two others would then storm the room, etc.

I mean, I've seen brits and americans and canadians all play good and use good teamwork, but there was always something special about watching these german clans play this particular game.

Roadie is right in teh sense that I think everyone plays a little differently. ;)