Sign in to follow this  
l&#124s

Mixing CCFL and UV Lights

Hi, im building a new rig with a DFI SLI-D and UV reactive cablesleeving and was wondering if i mixed the Cold Cathodes with UV Lights whether the UV Lights would be drowned out or not?

Because I would like to be able to Light up the UV Cables etc while having a different colour Cathode in there.

What if I used this to light up the cables would it work?

And how many CCFL'sUV's would I need to light up a case like the TT Armor?

Well this is what it looks like with UV lights.... thats my rig :)untitled227ji.jpg

I dont think u need normal cathodes too??

I would think cold cathodes would drown out some of your UV reactive components. You could still use both, just put them on a different switch. That way you can pick whichever suits your mood. That LED UV cannon might do the trick, but youd need a couple and youd probably have to mount them pretty close to the components to get the full effect.

What if you did the opposite and used UV lighting with regular LED cannons to add color in certain areas away from the UV reactive components?

What if you did the opposite and used UV lighting with regular LED cannons to add color in certain areas away from the UV reactive components?

You know what thats food for thought I think thats a very good idea. I havn't had any experience with case lighting before so I can only give it a try.